💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary might be on JWT setlist.

jxckk

Featured Posts

Dominic

Oh wow. I might get tickets if she is performing some of the more unusual tracks. Wasn't too fussed with just Joanne but this got me :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riley

I'm not into insider accounts but this is a cool idea

What if she really is doing a tour of all her eras and highlights from each of the previous tours/eras/fan favorite songs etc. Seems like the time to do it cause more than just fans bought tickets to the Joanne World Tour because of her hype after the Super Bowl so it would make sense to do a tour that featured all of her best moments from the past for all the non-super fans that are attending 

Helxig

Guys... it sounds to me like they were just reminiscing about the old days. They're all the old dancers from the BTWball era reunited. And listen to what they say:

"And then we spun..."

"Then didn't we break off in the end?"

"I wasn't there, that's a show I didn't do"

"Y'all would live when you came out for that number though"

"Everyone thought they was like... it was so good. Like... so much fun"

Doesn't sound like they're rehearsing to me :toofunny:

And I want it to be rehearsal so bad because I love Bloody Mary.

It probably just started because the hoverboard reminded them of what she stood on during the show and they were f.ucking around lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Gagadonna
24 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm not into insider accounts but this is a cool idea

What if she really is doing a tour of all her eras and highlights from each of the previous tours/eras/fan favorite songs etc. Seems like the time to do it cause more than just fans bought tickets to the Joanne World Tour because of her hype after the Super Bowl so it would make sense to do a tour that featured all of her best moments from the past for all the non-super fans that are attending 

Might be. Makes sense actually. Gaga is getting back her popularity, she needs to remind people of her career. Apparently the show would have a story, it would be nice to see Gaga's story throughout this "book"

truthteller

as long as she brings back Dance in The Dark and does Dancin' in Circles. :firega:

RIPheygirl

Can't even go cos I'm in Ireland now I'll probs NEVER c Bloody Mary live :giveup:

Blackjesus420
7 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Then it wouldn't be called Joanne :gaycat:

Damn im sorry! That must have been heartbreaking to find out

It was... she canceled 3 days before the show I was going to

HANZ

I honestly felt that the BTWBall Performance didn't do justice for the song

hopefully the new performance will be better in case it's true

I always wanted a outfit similar to thisfor the BTWBall

dd8a0227da843b5da4b2ae93dc682396.jpg

f743fceaa8bb88d4eabace1c79f4117d.jpgb195495399e597ffde0ee998c28ca5ef.jpg

but then again we are not in The Fame Monster/ BTW era anymore:neyde:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BlackJudas

Looks like they're only playing around and I doubt Rich or Gaga would rehash an entire performance piece for a new tour.

babs

If she is performing bloody mary I will go back to my btw hooker corner to sell my bussy repeteadly so I can go to this tour, I mean, can I really miss this? :giveup:

KweenSupreme
On 7/1/2017 at 2:31 PM, Jenina said:

i would actually die ajdlkfajdla Bloody Mary is my favorite Gaga song and I've always been so disappointed that I will probably never be able to see her perform that song again and the thought of seeing it live I can't

Absolute same!!!

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Jenina
Just now, KweenSupreme said:

Absolute same!!!

Lmao I'm watching Bloody Mary at the BTWBall right now actually and I'm actually dying that this is a possibility :giveup: 

cool

KweenSupreme
Just now, Jenina said:

Lmao I'm watching Bloody Mary at the BTWBall right now actually and I'm actually dying that this is a possibility :giveup: 

This'll be my first time seeing her live so I will for sure be crying if she does this one and/or Dance in the dark... 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Archived