đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some monsters are mad at little girl who danced with Gaga in Brisbane

ck100

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's ridiculous.... she's just a little girl. And it was so cute, too! So I guess they're mad at all the monsters that are invited backstage too...

Guest TheSexCult

How did she not know the Marry The Night choreo though..

Because she is 11. Funnily enough on the news report they showed posts from GagaDaily members attacking her.

Juan Carlos

found more fake monsters :nails:

I agree, you don't deserve to be close to Momma Monstah if you don't know Eh Eh's choreo. :crossed:

If I was there onstage with Gaga I would have danced my ass off to MTN and hugged her and cried and screamed tbh

Daniel MnstrSwft

She looks as though she was only there for the singles from The Fame/The Fame Monster... :shutup: and she doesn't know the songs from Born This Way... :shutup:

She looks as though she was only there for the singles from The Fame/The Fame Monster... :shutup: and she doesn't know the songs from Born This Way... :shutup:

That's just a little kid...what kind of kid is worried about the kinda stuff Born This Way is about? They don't even know who they are yet.

I would say that the media is just trying to make us look bad again....which they are....but I imagine there were plenty of angry monsters so its probably true. Gaga means so much to her fans.

Hell, I dont know the damn MTN choreo. Well, except for the arm point part.

Queen Gloria

Our fanbase is so ****ing embarrassing 75% of the time.

tumblr_m5obg7hic11qcp76io1_400.gif

Economy

has anyone ever thought to think some of these "little monsters" are not just bad monsters? some may actually not be monsters at all period

Im pretty certain some of Gagas haters wana give her a bad name so they pertend to be Gaga fans and say mean things to make her over-all base look bad

thats why i always say that not only hardcore fans go to concerts. and thats why she cant rely on fans alone to keep her career running. now u see what i mean.

Although she was dressed up, so she must of been a bigger fan than just liking a few siingles

This is so discusting, that's a sweet little girl who loves Gaga, and nobody should be ****ing evil enough to threaten that girl. I don't care if they're monsters or not, whoever is saying this stuff needs to listen to BTW the album and learn to breed compassion amen fashion.

CoolTrainerTerry

Why can't she just be a little girl that enjoys Gaga's music?

And Monsters are starting to sound like those crazy ass Beliebers. Did you hear the girl on the Today show that was asked if she was jealous of Selena Gomez and she said, "So jealous. I've plotted her death many times." ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

Archived