💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Christian Looked at Homes in Montauk

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

Laceface

Happy for her. Sometimes when you end a serious relationship, it gives you clarity on what you really want from a partner. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
8 hours ago, 15jocart said:

How old are y'all bc you have some young ass parents

I'm 21 :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LetsGetHigh

I really don't like him but if he makes her happy, and that's what matters, so be it lol. Y'all extra.

Levine

I have a feeling that this guy will be the father of at least 1 of her children. 

JustYouandI
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

I have a feeling that this guy will be the father of at least 1 of her children. 

I think so too. For some reason I see them together in the long run.

JustYouandI
2 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I heard from a trustful source that Gaga is getting married.

So soon? :toofunny:

DawnNutella

Maybe that's what she meant by her post yesterday? JWT soon, but 1st a beer 🍻 and a marriage 🍾🎊 (j/k :selena:)

12 hours ago, The witch said:

UGH! she can do better tbh :whitney:

Unnecessary 

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

OP should've omitted the sentence that mentions Christian's age because it totally derailed the conversation...

But on topic...

The house looks really beautiful though

911.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=720

But, if I'm not mistaken, it used to be a hotel??? It has reviews on Yelp...

Did this bitch buy a 5 star hotel as a summer home? :laughga:   normal people have a spare room or two with a double bed for guests, but Lady Gaga has a hotel with individual suites for her friends to stay over in.

I just hope Taylor isn't locked up in the walls of this hotel living off rats for a century :lolga:

large.gif

Who's that guy? :excited2:

giskardsb

for a base of people that insists on tolerance for themselves in their own diversity, and freedom to be yourselves, some of you can be the most judgemental people I've ever seen.

Creyk
4 hours ago, Levine said:

That would be so cool.

I'm ready for Gaga to settle down and retire.

Creyk
7 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

i smell another celine dion &her 25 yr older than her husband.. anyway if she wants to have kids do it asap after JWT.. like start trying in Nov 2017 and the baby will pop out before ASIB promo campaign starts 😈

She wouldn't leave the house to do ASIB promo. You know that she is a traditional Italián g0rl. she would want to be there for her kid probably.

JohnnyVersace

Y'all saying he's old...I can't. It's a 17 year difference, and she's in her 30's. I'd say they're both on the same level of maturity and experience tbh. 

Plus, all you thirsty bottoms would hop on a daddy d!ck in a split-second. Ms. Carino remains unbothered while you remain lonely and judgmental. 

ftm0ep.gif

Archived