💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney adresses lipsyncing/Playback

Noah

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

But.... This isn't just a 'little lie'... This is like a ridiculous lie..

Maybe they switch off her mic, and she thinks she sings something?  I have no idea, but I have ears and it is very clear it's all 100% playback, I thought everyone knew that by now?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura
14 minutes ago, Noah said:

They did that at the VMAs 2016

They did? She didn't know she was lip syncing? :saladga:

14 minutes ago, Noah said:

Why?

Because she's lying. People will buy her tickets expecting her to sing live and they're not getting that. That's false advertising.

AnnTakamaki
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

She shoud be sued for this by people that buy her tickets.

Why? :oprah: people already know that she's lipsync and they come to see thier idol, at least she has choreography and visual not like bieber

Just now, EvilCat said:

Why? :oprah: people already know that she's lipsync and they come to see thier idol, at least she has choreography and visual not like bieber

How would people know she's lipsyncing if she's lying and saying she's singing live? Not everyone is a super fan and watches all the videos.

Harry
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Because she's lying. People will buy her tickets expecting her to sing live and they're not getting that. That's false advertising.

No one is going to buy her ticket expecting her to sing live.

3 minutes ago, Bio said:

How would people know she's lipsyncing if she's lying and saying she's singing live? Not everyone is a super fan and watches all the videos.

Not everyone is a super fan and watches this interview with some random Israeli TV channel

brit4ever
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

She is doing it since 1999, everyone knows at this point and no one goes at her concert, thinking she would sing live........

1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

She is doing it since 1999, everyone knows at this point and no one goes at her concert, thinking she would sing live........

Even so, her lying on national TV is enough of a reason to sue her. She's taking money for a product that's not what she said it was gonna be. 

Hades

I know people are going just for the show and not her playback but still she's not even a good performer anymore. She used to be good but right now she can't even do a proper choreography without weird gestures/wrong moves etc. 

Noah
24 minutes ago, Bio said:

You don't go to a Britney Spears Concert expecting her to sing live.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

gagaisitalian

Hmmmmm...

Her super poised answer makes me think her team requested that question. I think she just needs to ignore that topic all together because we all know her mic isn't even on until it comes to the 2 or 3 talking moments in the show. We have accepted it. She doesn't need to keep denying it like it's 2003.

Like it becomes super obvious when Work Bitch sounds the same as it's studio version and Baby One More Time sounds the same as it's studio version. Two totally different Brit voices, and they sound completely different during one show.

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Why would you though? Just listen to her CDs, sounds exactly like the live versions 

I saw Britney in Las Vegas and it was great. Britney's show has amazing production. She has a giant tree she jumps out of, during Circus she's in a ring of fire, she has laser portion with a light show, she flies as an angel, she recreates the MATM music video on stage among other really cool stuff. The screens are some of the coolest I've ever seen and the fireworks are amazing. You also get to see her dancers who are all extremely talented and pull off incredible moves. I was left in awe of some of the awesome stuff they pull off. The costume design is great (except for Britney's outfits, which are hit or miss). 

Britney herself is good too. She keeps up with the choreo well enough, she looks great and occasionally says something funny in the mic. Being in the same room as her is really amazing. She definitely has the stature of an icon.

Another aspect I can't ignore is how fun it is to be with so many other stans. It was really cool to get to talk to and hang out with other Britney stans. I was in the GA, so I spent 9 hours on line to get a good spot. It was fun talking to the other stans and we played Britney on our phones and hung out. I made some good friends. So overall it's a great show and the stans all being there makes for a fantastic experience. I'm def happy I flew out to Las Vegas and had the experience of a Britney Spears concert.

Archived