other

TS6 - what we know so far

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

all the tea we have so far:

- probably has to do with time

Spoiler

there have been many tweets like this, and Scott retweeting fan accounts and pics of Taylor:
ecdac214gy1fgwcwo57r1j20ku0r3god.jpg

also

ecdac214gy1fgwcwnr1ekj20k00loq5y.jpg

ecdac214gy1fgwcwp6z5dj20ku0ksacu.jpgecdac214gy1fgwcworvg4j20k00sqgoa.jpg

C_LBkARXgAAw9xd.jpg

ZNJsZw4.jpg

and most importantly

Spoiler

drumroll..

Spoiler

22698-1.jpg

:giveup:

- stadiums are being booked for next year

- Brian Mansfeld, an guy who used to work for USA Today and was the first press person Taylor followed on twitter or whatever, said on a podcast that Ryan Adams, Jack Antonoff and Chris Carrabba are involved in the album

- the album was played for her label

Spoiler

maybe this isn't related to her, but the same thing happened when she played 1989 to her label in 2014

- grain of salt, but an insider on ATRL hinted that she is working with one of the Lemonade video directors and probably Mark Romanek (he did Shake It Off)

She's coming

tumblr_naitr7Falf1s3y9slo1_500.gif

will update as more info comes along

who will love me when the night is over

Add that it is going to sell like water on the desert and outstream everybody and their mommas to the OP 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderMagno

1989 was a great pop album, so I'm actually excited for this one. If she's going back to country pop/country, I'm not going to listen, I don't like any of her albums besides 1989.

The theme sounds good, if she's doing something a bit more conceptual it will be nice to see how it turns out. But I'm guessing the "time" theme is just for one song, not the whole album.

sipthistea

-She'll make another song about her last 2 ex boyfriends

-She'll make a song about Kanye and his wife

-She'll make a song about 'poor her' against the world calling her a snake 

-She'll play the victim again as always

-It will be basic and boring like 1989

SHOOKGA

This is Gagadaily not [BLEEP]Daily

Not very born this way of you 😫

Pretty Savage
2 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

This is Entertainment Talk section :saladga:

Ryusei

Add also that 90% of GGD already hates it and will hate it  regardless of if the music is good or bad. 

Musery

DiamondAngel
15 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Good catch not using her name. Once I said to my best friend on her birthday, who, despite no relation to T****r, has the exact same first name: "Happy Birthday T*****r!" The next day in the mail I received a notice saying I would be called to court. She took my house, my car, every cent I have. The only reason I can post this is because I'm at the public library, but the librarian is giving me the stink eye and is about to kick me out.

Every second of every day, I hear "Shake it Off" in my head. I just want it to stop.

I just need food. Please, if anyone can donate food, message me. I havent eaten in three days.

BBhomemaker

Isn't she make a song with Drake or something like that :huh: last years they were on studio togheter :oprah:rs_560x315-140818145051-2014-08-18_14_40

Why not? :lolga:

RonnieGagz
55 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Good catch not using her name. Once I said to my best friend on her birthday, who, despite no relation to T****r, has the exact same first name: "Happy Birthday T*****r!" The next day in the mail I received a notice saying I would be called to court. She took my house, my car, every cent I have. The only reason I can post this is because I'm at the public library, but the librarian is giving me the stink eye and is about to kick me out.

Every second of every day, I hear "Shake it Off" in my head. I just want it to stop.

I just need food. Please, if anyone can donate food, message me. I havent eaten in three days.

God you guys hate her so much. Her music is actually good. I can't believe Azealia can say all kinds of sh!t and you still give her 17373839 chances, but Taylor does something petty and you hate her forever.

The snake jokes may be funny, but this comment above is very unnecessary 

And what if she date a different boy every month. You gheys just talk about d!ck and how you lost your virginity with a 45 year old guy when you was 16. Your misogyny is showing

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, RonnieGagz said:

God you guys hate her so much. Her music is actually good. I can't believe Azealia can say all kinds of sh!t and you still give her 17373839 chances, but Taylor does something petty and you hate her forever.

The snake jokes may be funny, but this comment above is very unnecessary 

lol I love her music, I own all her albums except for Red (but I have the singles). Don't assume. I just love good humor. 

Edit: and I despise azealia, she's a horrible human being. You clearly know nothing about me!

RonnieGagz
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

lol I love her music, I own all her albums except for Red (but I have the singles). Don't assume. I just love good humor. 

Thanks for explaining, I'm just over the Taylor hate here :hug:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

darkchylde
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

-It will be basic and boring like 1989

you mean "Album of the Year" 1989?

Zaskar
1 hour ago, GAGA1972 said:

:air:

Archived