💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Be Returned AHS Season 7??

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

Yeah, i don't like how they worded it but i get what they were trying to say...like only referencing the 2 (hopefully 3) seasons that Gaga has been in

And this season is based on the election and the fallout from it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sailor
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

At this point i can only imagine her as a villain.:gaycat:

yNBL74n.png

bannedT for life and it's SAD

gagarox

Is she a superwoman? She will be literally touring almost every other day from Aug to Dec this year so its not realistic. Fake. 

Ooolong
7 minutes ago, elysaint said:

No, he confirmed it.

10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

wasnt the election theme debunked by Ryan himself?

It's not the theme, I believe it begins with an election but it's not the theme, it was debunked. It's been discussed multiple times. There will be no portrayals of Trump or Hillary.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

gabeoz
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

So since 7 is about the election you hope she's playing Donald Trump? :poot:

lady-gaga-trump-tower.jpg.7557c2312cfed3 She been dropping hints under our noses? :oprah:

(the one time we'd be happy if her character dies) :poot:

Kermit

no please

10 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

LMAO, just finished filming a movie, and rehearsing for a tour, does she really have time for that? and besides they have already started filming havent they?  

they've already started filming and i think they wrap up major filming next month 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

The tour starts on August and she's not one of the main character so. It may not takes too many times.

The shooting is already started for S7 tho, and we know she;s been busy filming her debut for silver screen; A Star Is Born the past 2-3 months, so doesn't seem possible for her to actually be in two places in the same day for filming two different projects. If she is actually in S7, she will film it very late, cos from September to October she will be in EU for her tour.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, RAMROD said:

The shooting is already started for S7 tho, and we know she;s been busy filming her debut for silver screen; A Star Is Born the past 2-3 months, so doesn't seem possible for her to actually be in two places in the same day for filming two different projects. If she is actually in S7, she will film it very late, cos from September to October she will be in EU for her tour.

Well I agree. But I think she'll finish it fast cause her character may not be main.

RAMROD
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Well I agree. But I think she'll finish it fast cause her character may not be main.

Yeah, I assume as much of a role she had as Scáthach

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ooolong

"The first 10 minutes of the season, this season, takes place in a very eerie macabre way on election night and there's something terrible that happens in the lives of our characters on election night as they're watching it all go down," Murphy told E! Online.

"Which in itself was a horror story, so it's like a horror story upon a horror story," he added. Murphy also revealed that they're not casting anyone as Trump or Clinton, explaining: "We don't have actors playing them. You'll see them on television."

and

Y'all's jokes aren't funny, original or accurate, bye. 

OT: Doubt it.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TheCureinMalibu
8 minutes ago, dtook91 said:

My picture :)

But i hope it's true!!

I did credit you :hug: thank you :hug:

Archived