• Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

15086b1b87fa47c1e0a8af5a140d57c3.png

Toyota Motorola still in the way i see :hor:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TheCureinMalibu
46 minutes ago, juju said:

So... you're saying Madonna can sing and Mariah can't? Girl............................................. :awkney: 

I one said his tea sucks. Now i know why lol.

rumours
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

@sipthistea

Girl. Madonnna is not even on Mariah's toes when it comes to Vocals.

I agree. Mariah is on the same level vocally as Celine and Whitney (imo). Madonna.....just isn't. However, I think one could make the argument that Madonna puts on a more entertaining show. 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I agree. Mariah is on the same level vocally as Celine and Whitney (imo). Madonna.....just isn't. However, I think one could make the argument that Madonna puts on a more entertaining show. 

I agree. Madonna is very creative tho.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Girl what chu doing over here your my twin come to my Grateful thread :grr:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Ooolong

@juju

Good sis, recommend me Janet songs with your impeccable taste, please. :giveup: 

I love most music so it's pretty hard to go wrong, I just don't want anything that sounds too dated. I haven't been listening to much pop lately but when I have it's usually something like Adore You or Rooting For My Baby from Miley, so don't hold out on songs like that. I'm always down for certified bops as well. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Muscletank
28 minutes ago, juju said:

Girl the best vocals in Like a Prayer are by the choir in the back quit playing :air: 

I think you are making the mistake of equating powerful vocals and octave range with being a good singer. There are 1000's of session singers up and down the country that will never hit the big time that can hit notes that Madonna never will be able to and carry a tune. The reason being a singer isn't just about "hitting the notes". It's also about tone, melody and most of all-emotion. I think you're doing Madonna a great disservice by dismissing her vocals on what is undoubtedly one of the best female albums of all time. The emotion that is delivered in Oh father or Promise to Try  holds much more conviction to me than Mariah being able to shatter a glass with her octave range.

Both of them have their place. Mariah is undoubtedly an amazing technical singer. But,  I personally never cared for the actual tone of her voice. To me, someone like Kylie  conveys more emotions than Mariah Carey and Kylie is not a "great technical singer". They all have a seat at the table and have their own strengths and weaknesses.

rumours
5 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Girl what chu doing over here your my twin come to my Grateful thread :grr:

When-Your-Friend-Forgets-Log-Out-Faceboo

On my way

Muscletank
2 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

@juju

Good sis, recommend me Janet songs with your impeccable taste, please. :giveup: 

I love most music so it's pretty hard to go wrong, I just don't want anything that sounds too dated. I haven't been listening to much pop lately but when I have it's usually something like Adore You or Rooting For My Baby from Miley, so don't hold out on songs like that. I'm always down for certified bops as well. :giveup: 

Played this to death

HOTNebraskaGuy

giphy.gif

On my way

Fixedt

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Ooolong
6 minutes ago, Muscletank said:

Played this to death

Sultry jam, I dig it. :gaysia:

The Unbannable Chanteuse