Galagala

How is your career, Halsey?

You are just showing what hypocrite means

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
25 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Rihanna has a lot of gay fans and she collabed with Eminem. You only bash Migos, because they collabed with Katy and Halsey and everyone knows the White Gays™ love their hate-bandwagons.

BTW Frank Ocean is bisexual and he collabed with Migos too. I guess he's not a gay icon either

Katy Perry received LGBT award a week before she collabed with Migos, And Halsey is always trying to come of as some lgbt and social queen icon+drags others for stuff

DC-NNKTWAAIfm0j.jpg

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

No comment. But if iggy gets called out then why not Quavo and JB (whom she collaborated with) :oprah:

she is also rumored to be dating MGK 

Hecturr
1 minute ago, RudzXinc said:

I don't get it. What did Iggy do?

she's been saying some racist stuff a while ago, and she used black culture to get her carreer going. Then she stayed silent when all those black people got shot or profiled in the us when a lot of  other celebs were speaking out.  I think the hate is unjustified at this point when there are other artists who deserve it more ( katy ), but oh well.

45 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Nobody is talking about Gags 

The point of bringing up Gaga was to set up a comparison. Since I don't think most people on this site hate on gaga for having collabed with R Kelly, why should halsey be blamed for collabing with quavo. 

3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Who is she and why is she disrespecting a legend? 

tumblr_mwbhanGvD81rqo0ico1_500.png

she lip-synced at the mmvas

Lion Heart

She had a complete disregard for black culture. ****ing moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.

Halsey just opened up the flood-gates. Now everyone (esp Black Twitter) can call her out on her BS. She'll be held under a microscope from this point forward. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Halsey is pathetic. 

21177o6.png

C33PbMg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

apeliv.png

We sure these are 100% real? I just always get skeptical.

Zombie

that was mean, specially when Iggy is such a sweet person.

Halsey in this industry one second you are on top, next nobody cares about you, ask Katy, Iggy... 

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Gaga Monster said:

I was beginning to like Halsey, huge disappointment. Glad I didn't buy her record or buy tickets to her tour that is struggling to sell at $40 a ticket:whitney: And give me a break, Iggy worked so hard to be successful and went through enough of hate, I feel bad for her

Well Iggy can't even get a record out so don't diss Halsey for not being able to sell tickets :toofunny:

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

She had a complete disregard for black culture. ****ing moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.

Halsey just opened up the flood-gates. Now everyone (esp Black Twitter) can call her out on her BS. She'll be held under a microscope from this point forward. 

But she is mixed 🤔

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Torturo said:

Katy Perry received LGBT award a week before she collabed with Migos, And Halsey is always trying to come of as some lgbt and social queen icon+drags others for stuff

DC-NNKTWAAIfm0j.jpg

But Halsey isn't straight 🤔

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

How is your career, Halsey?

You are just showing what hypocrite means

I think her career is doing pretty decent tbh. Better than Iggy at this point :selena:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Not being a hypocrite like Halsey, hun. She's already a music legend. She has impact, presence, attitude and she's not a cry baby who came from Tumblr. 

Halsey collabs with homophobic Migos, yet she insults Iggy. 

Iggy is NOT a music legend, girl. If you think so you really are drinking some fine Kool-Aid.

Archived