Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

What a wonderful boost. I know the pure sales will probably still be single digits but I'm expecting 7k-8k pure sales. Great either way. 12k SPS hopefully.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Gaga said she wanted the Joanne era to extend over a year? She didn't just mean the tour going past its anniversary. This documentary has given the album its 3rd wind. Amazing.

Andrea B

Someone is listening to Gaga's discography is Tajikistan     :sharon:

9 gaga songs are charting right now in that country lmao including Scheiße, next single confirmed.  :poot:

ArtGagaPop

Is there any chance at all Joanne could win album of the year? I know it would be an achievement already if it got nomminated but i really think gaga deserves this award. It's easily the most succesful female album that can be nomminated this year and she has been up for the award 3 times already but lost all of them. I know those things should not really matter but i think it would be the right time for the award to go to gaga. 

Joanne is the most timeless gaga record and most grammy freindly record yet and is in my oppinion her most well made album. It might miss those smash hits like poker face or bad romance but overall the album have really high quality the whole way through and doesn't have any tracks that could be seen as "fillers". She also  pretty much build up her image again from scratch for this album and went from being teared down by both the media and gp during ARTPOP and split with her manager to now being praised peformance after peformance for her talent and her music and alot less focus on what she is wearing or if she is going to do something outrageous etc.

She already did the superbowl this year which is a one in a lifetime thing and the peformance was both praised and broke records. What better way could this era end with then gaga finnaly getting her album of the year award for her most personal and stripped down record yet :tony:

i would be more then enough happy if she won just pop vocal album or something for MR but i wondered what you guys think of the possibllitys of album of the year?

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Is there any chance at all Joanne could win album of the year? I know it would be an achievement already if it got nomminated but i really think gaga deserves this award. It's easily the most succesful female album that can be nomminated this year and she has been up for the award 3 times already but lost all of them. I know those things should not really matter but i think it would be the right time for the award to go to gaga. 

Joanne is the most timeless gaga record and most grammy freindly record yet and is in my oppinion her most well made album. It might miss those smash hits like poker face or bad romance but overall the album have really high quality the whole way through and doesn't have any tracks that could be seen as "fillers". She also  pretty much build up her image again from scratch for this album and went from being teared down by both the media and gp during ARTPOP and split with her manager to now being praised peformance after peformance for her talent and her music and alot less focus on what she is wearing or if she is going to do something outrageous etc.

She already did the superbowl this year which is a one in a lifetime thing and the peformance was both praised and broke records. What better way could this era end with then gaga finnaly getting her album of the year award for her most personal and stripped down record yet :tony:

i would be more then enough happy if she won just pop vocal album or something for MR but i wondered what you guys think of the possibllitys of album of the year?

Joanne nom chances are already very slim. So it has a 0% win chance.

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Joanne is only a lock for pop vocal. I wouldn't even consider it in the top 10 for AOTY. Top 15, sure.

of course it's in the top 10 for AOTY

2XWODea.gif

ArtGagaPop
15 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Remember when Gaga said she wanted the Joanne era to extend over a year? She didn't just mean the tour going past its anniversary. This documentary has given the album its 3rd wind. Amazing.

It's amazing but i wonder why gaga/interscope  just left joanne after coachella until the tour/now if she said that :poot:. Seeing how the cure was just a stand alone single and didn't get any promo it felt really dumb to not just continue with a 3rd joanne single to keep the album selling. 

I think they should have made it something like this:
The cure served as "3rd joanne single" with it being added to the digital verison of joanne to help the album with sps and also just to help it sell overall.

Lyric video put out for DIC on VEVO mid summer to see how people respond to the song, it was never really prmoted in any shape so it would be great to test it out at first. If the response was great, push it to radio with a edited version for HAC/AC and a music video. 

Joanne released as last single along with the documentary with a video with some new footage but also ducumentary footage to promo it. 

Hey girl later released to HAC/AC radio along with a studio video on vevo just to keep the album in focus before the grammys. 

ArtGagaPop
12 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Joanne nom chances are already very slim. So it has a 0% win chance.

9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Joanne is only a lock for pop vocal. I wouldn't even consider it in the top 10 for AOTY. Top 15, sure.

I know it's 99% not happening but it would feel so good :diane:

But MR better win song of the year + Best Pop Solo Performance and Joanne best Pop Vocal Album otherwise The grammys are cancelled :gaycat:

Gypsy Life
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I know it's mostly delulu but it would feel so good :diane:

But MR better win song of the year + Best Pop Solo Performance and Joanne best Pop Vocal Album otherwise The grammys are cancelled :gaycat:

Well, her chances might seem good in those 3, but I don't see anyone from the Grammy committee actually voting for her against Ed Shitran for the Pop categories or Kendrick for SOTY

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived