charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn

Guys I'm rewatching 5f2 rn and wondering: why didn't they include or even mention VSFS, SNL and other Joanne performances?:oprah: Those happened before the Superbowl amirite?

PrinceGaga

Do you think Gagas team would try and push Joanne to some country categories? I mean, Taylor’s team did to an album that sounds just as - if not less - country than Joanne. 

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

But Beck won against Bey?

Cuz Beck is like... an indie legend whose career spawned more almost 25 years of constant critical acclaim. Lorde is on her second album that became a commercial non factor.

WildAmerican
23 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Do you guys think Melodrama has a shot at AOTY?

No. It flopped commercially. The reason it'll most likely be nom'd is bc of its acclaim. 

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Guys I'm rewatching 5f2 rn and wondering: why didn't they include or even mention VSFS, SNL and other Joanne performances?:oprah: Those happened before the Superbowl amirite?

well i guess they had to cut some material since they didn't want the documentary to be to long. Although i really would liked to see those, more about joanne going #1, JW and MR videos shoot and the post superbowl peformance succes. 

SergenGokdag

Joanne deserves aoty nom

she worked a lot for that album

she promoted this album working her ass off

When all other pop girls were laying in their bed , Gaga was working promoting her album 

Diamond Heart 💎

PrinceGaga
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cuz Beck is like... an indie legend whose career spawned more almost 25 years of constant critical acclaim. Lorde is on her second album that became a commercial non factor.

Yes but the reason why I was quoted was because it wasn’t a commercial success. Both Beck and Lorde had/have albums that weren’t commercial successes and Beck won. All I’m saying is that not being a commercial success doesn’t always mean a loss. 

The reason you’ve given me here is more viable thank you. Not being a commercial success on its own, is not a good reason. 

PanPikus
10 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

I migh be wrong, but I think I saw or read an interview with Chris and he said that he wanted to show more about Perfect Illusion than about Million Reasons, to show the less successful single with worse respond from fans and gp.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Charlotte Quinn
10 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

well i guess they had to cut some material since they didn't want the documentary to be to long. Although i really would liked to see those, more about joanne going #1, JW and MR videos shoot and the post superbowl peformance succes. 

Yeah it would've been too long and I guess they took a break from filming after Joanne promo and then resumed it for the Superbowl. I'm very happy with what we got to see though :wub:

Charlotte Quinn
20 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I migh be wrong, but I think I saw or read an interview with Chris and he said that he wanted to show more about Perfect Illusion than about Million Reasons, to show the less successful single with worse respond from fans and gp.

That makes a lot of sense since those were harder times for gaga and they really wanted to show her vulnerability.

Charlotte Quinn

I'm so proud of our Mommy! ( :stalkga:)

Joanne #11 and Million Resurrections #94 on US iTunes!

God bless this documentary

Gypsy Life
42 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Do you think Gagas team would try and push Joanne to some country categories? I mean, Taylor’s team did to an album that sounds just as - if not less - country than Joanne. 

Of course not.

If if they submit it to country (which they won't), the Grammy committee have the right to move it to Pop (which they would)

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived