• Last Reply
SergenGokdag
11 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Imagine Joanne coming back to the top 10 with the tour :giveup:

its not going to happen 

Diamond Heart 💎

Talent
13 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Almost 40k attendance for that date is a lot right? 

Of course. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

ShockPop

You know, Joanne could go top 10 with a publicity stunt. I know she doesn't do them anymore but I can dream.

SergenGokdag

isnt it interesting that Gaga is not affecting with her anti Trump image. 

Other pop stars *no need to mention them* affected with their anti Trump image and lost their audience, lower sales and stuff

and some of them affected because of their silence.

I guess its just people know that Gaga living on the edge and its her life style.. So people dont care much about it.

Since her ticket sales + album sales doing fine , she is fine. 

Diamond Heart 💎

Talent
8 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

You know, Joanne could go top 10 with a publicity stunt. I know she doesn't do them anymore but I can dream.

What kind of publicity stunt? I would do the same tbh. jdhgjhdg 

Supersonic
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Is Save As Draft Katy's new single? I've heard it on UK radio

It has been Katy's single since Witness release week in the USA. The wanted to push Swish Swish on Pop and Save as Draft on HAC simultaneously. Nevertheless, they failed.

6 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

Other pop stars *no need to mention them* affected with their anti Trump image and lost their audience, lower sales and stuff

I guess its just people know that Gaga living on the edge and its her life style.. So people dont care much about it.

Gaga's fans (mostly) are not Little Trumpsters. The old people who do like Gaga, are pretty much local Bernies & Hillarys. Katy's core target group was 18 year old girls from Oklahoma & Kansas whose fathers attended the Nazi rally in Charlottesville.

Talent
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

It has been Katy's single since Witness release week in the USA. The wanted to push Swish Swish on Pop and Save as Draft on HAC simultaneously. Nevertheless, they failed.

Gaga's fans (mostly) are not Little Trumpsters. The old people who do like Gaga, are pretty much local Bernies & Hillarys. Katy's core target group was 18 year old girls from Oklahoma & Kansas whose fathers attended the Nazi rally in Charlottesville.

Oh-wow-GIF-2.gif

South Blonde
Just now, Supersonic said:

This is so accurate yet so shady at the same time :saladga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

SergenGokdag
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

:reductive:

Diamond Heart 💎

Kimblue
13 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

Lol my dad was just talking to me about this. Like someone else said the people that are dragging her never bought any albums or concert tickets. The Dickie Chicks are a good example of having an audience that generally does not agree with their politics and it impacted them badly.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived