💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

omg i wanna be here when they add the legs, vivi will be so happy that will create 10 threads about this :diane:

If they add dates I just hope they won't add dates outside USA around January 28 aka Grammys Night. She needs to be there to accept all these MR wins!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johncayse
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If they add dates I just hope they won't add dates outside USA around January 28 aka Grammys Night. She needs to be there to accept all those MR wins!

Yeah, and i hope they add a date on Fortaleza Brazil, early this year there was a rumour, a politic of here was trying to bring the joanne tour to Fortaleza :giveup:(it's not gonna happen tho)

FRANZGA

so in mobile.. it's hard to go to this thread if not trending and no new replies.. :rip:

there's no FORUM Icon and the only "MORE DISCUSSION" button leads to Tour Dates Threads.. so I need to push back to TOURS and then back to LADY GAGA and then back to FORUM to get to CHARTS.. help :rip:

no reputation and no "FORUM" in mobile.. @Admin

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

HDD
Final:

SPS
16 (45) 5 Witness 19,547 (+82%)

Sales
4 (39) 5 Witness 14,582 (+247%)

It was not Top 50 at 70%... 
Clearly a new bunch of ticket bundles counted this week.

Get your hit album, Tour Bundle Queen. Make'em all say it was the tour bundle and seethe. lol Swish Swish another 15K in the basket.

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Johncayse
1 minute ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Get your hit album, Tour Bundle Queen. Make'em all say it was the tour bundle and seethe. lol Swish Swish another 15K in the basket.

giphy.gif

:oprah: .

Talent
3 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

giphy.gif

:ladyhaha:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

TheCureinMalibu
4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Powered in large part by recent ticket redemptions, Katy Perry’s Witness (Capitol) leaps #45-16, up over 80%. Witness’ bounce is of course more pronounced when it comes to album sales alone. On that chart, the set moves #39-4, up nearly 250%

Where did you get dis? I need receipts to show delulu Katy's stans that seeing this and going around Twitter shading Gaga.

mister max
6 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

so in mobile.. it's hard to go to this thread if not trending and no new replies.. :rip:

there's no FORUM Icon and the only "MORE DISCUSSION" button leads to Tour Dates Threads.. so I need to push back to TOURS and then back to LADY GAGA and then back to FORUM to get to CHARTS.. help :rip:

no reputation and no "FORUM" in mobile.. @Admin

There is a forum button tho, next to where you click for your watching your notifications/PMs!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FRANZGA
40 minutes ago, mister max said:

There is a forum button tho, next to where you click for your watching your notifications/PMs!

I'm such a flop.. I thought that's for messages.. :poot:

thanks bae :hug:

spanishmonster

Demi (#8 spotify USA) and Selena (#4 spotify USA) are slaying streaming and sales 👏🏻

buy stupid love on itunes

Lilmonstxr
3 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

Demi (#8 spotify USA) and Selena (#4 spotify USA) are slaying streaming and sales 👏🏻

Demi #9 tho, and yas congrats to both of them:hug:

SlayGagaloo

Although both are too basic :emma: But I'm here for pop girls success à la 2011 :madge:

Maybe Gags could snatch a hit with ASIB soundtrack :selena::poot:

Over.

ViviLittleM
5 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Where did you get dis? I need receipts to show delulu Katy's stans that seeing this and going around Twitter shading Gaga.

HDD 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived