charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

@monster987 wait why are there still blue dots :cryga:

1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

@ViviLittleM is Joanne World Tour sold out in AT&T Stadium ?

It kinda is. It was before they added those tickets. They will be sold anyway and I hope because they are in the seating floor lool

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

It kinda is. It was before they added those tickets. They will be sold anyway and I hope because they are in the seating floor lool

Tks. I think they pushing it to like the highest they could.

ViviLittleM
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Tks. I think they pushing it to like the highest they could.

Yeah

I'm still recovering from the slayage of the boxscores. Can't wait for them to be really official with Billboard.

Really I didn't expect that. Like after artRAVE I learnt that my expectations must be low. But wow. Shook

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah

I'm still recovering from the slayage of the boxscores. Can't wait for them to be really official with Billboard.

Really I didn't expect that. Like after artRAVE I learnt that my expectations must be low. But wow. Shook

Me too. I think 100M is on board tho. It way further than our expectations. With 4 stadiums show I think she could easily do a 3.5-4M each.

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Me too. I think 100M is on board tho. It way further than our expectations. With 4 stadiums show I think she could easily do a 3.5-4M each.

:pray: 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, monster987 said:

It's true. A stadium is usually triple the arena so I think she can do triple the boxscores too :giggle:

GagaMyBlood95

I believe that with JWT Gaga really proved herself as a touring force and no one can deny that. Even with the artRAVE the box scores were not bad at all, they were decent for shows that they had lined up but this is some next level slayage!

So glad because in 2017 all the money in the music industry lies in touring really :applause: 

mister max
24 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I believe that with JWT Gaga really proved herself as a touring force and no one can deny that. Even with the artRAVE the box scores were not bad at all, they were decent for shows that they had lined up but this is some next level slayage!

So glad because in 2017 all the money in the music industry lies in touring really :applause: 

I dont wanna be pessimistic but what did you expect :selena: she literally played the SB and announced the tour with it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DeleteMyAccount
33 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Bruno Mars: T-Mobile Arena 16,556 / 16,556 $1,947,649

His stage is smaller tho

SaintPabloTour by Kanye West @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,107,440 Tickets - 18,100 (100%)

SummerSixteenTour by Drake @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,089,942 Tickets - 14,625 (96%) Shows - 1

AHeadFullOfDreamsTour by Coldplay @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,208,750 Tickets - 15,302 Shows - 1

ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTour by Gwen Stefani @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $733,417 Tickets - 6,967 Shows - 1

EncoreTour by Barbra Streisand @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $3,535,905:cryga: Tickets - 12,946 Shows - 1

For future comparisons.

ViviLittleM
17 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

SaintPabloTour by Kanye West @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,107,440 Tickets - 18,100 (100%)

SummerSixteenTour by Drake @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,089,942 Tickets - 14,625 (96%) Shows - 1

AHeadFullOfDreamsTour by Coldplay @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $2,208,750 Tickets - 15,302 Shows - 1

ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTour by Gwen Stefani @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $733,417 Tickets - 6,967 Shows - 1

EncoreTour by Barbra Streisand @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: Gross - $3,535,905:cryga: Tickets - 12,946 Shows - 1

For future comparisons.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived