charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Lana almost doing Joanne's number in the UK :golfclap:

SALES

1 Lana Del Rey 24,972 (5k from streaming)
2 Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott 23,548
3 Ed Sheeran 20,216
4 Linkin Park [Hybrid Theory] 15,262
5 Linkin Park [One More Light] 11,172

not Joanne debuting at #3 with bigger numbers :madge:

Over.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

not Joanne debuting at #3 with bigger numbers :madge:

Yeah in Q4 sales are bigger and there are more competitions 

ViviLittleM

Even Silver seems far away in the UK, gosh.

Witness: #78

#71 sold 1,638, so sales around 1,5k this week.
Total around 30,5k

ViviLittleM

It's a tight battle to the finish line on this week's SPS chart, as Odd Future/Columbia's Tyler, The Creator and Interscope's Lana Del Rey battle it out for #1. Every unit is being scrutinized as we get to the wire.

Who will prevail? Don't touch that dial.

Note that Meek Mill would be in the mix for the top spot as well, but Tidal's rumored decision not to report numbers prevents a late surge by the rapper.

Talent
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's a tight battle to the finish line on this week's SPS chart, as Odd Future/Columbia's Tyler, The Creator and Interscope's Lana Del Rey battle it out for #1. Every unit is being scrutinized as we get to the wire.

Who will prevail? Don't touch that dial.

Note that Meek Mill would be in the mix for the top spot as well, but Tidal's rumored decision not to report numbers prevents a late surge by the rapper.

I think Meek is going to get the #1 spot. I mean, after the Drake fiasco/feud, he needs it. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

ViviLittleM

CHART PREVIEW:LUST PREVAILS

After a tight ba ttle to the finish line on this week's SPS chart, it appears Interscope's Lana Del Rey will take the #1 spot with her Lust for Life, edging out Flower Boy from Odd Future/Columbia's Tyler, The Creator. Both titles finish with six-digit totals.

However, challenges may come from either side over the weekend.

ViviLittleM

25 extra seats not sold left.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-vancouver-british-columbia-08-01-2017/event/1100523FAB384828?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1100523FAB384828#efeat4212

Amazing.

The boxscore will be amazing. With all those behind the stage seats added, it will be really packed.

Can't wait for the pictures!

S0436

I see Witness isn't top50 in the final posting on HDD SPS.  I guess tour bundles have evaporated.

SlayGagaloo
33 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

25 extra seats not sold left.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-vancouver-british-columbia-08-01-2017/event/1100523FAB384828?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1100523FAB384828#efeat4212

Amazing.

The boxscore will be amazing. With all those behind the stage seats added, it will be really packed.

Can't wait for the pictures!

Are those resellers tickets? 

Over.

S0436

^ she already had released practically half the album on iTunes before the album was released so I doubt it will sell that much in the long run now.  

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived