Jump to content
opinion

A great look


HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

bloody g
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The last one isnt Gaga :selena:

She obviously is

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pacify Him

She slayed the character so well. Her acting really improved :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves
Link to post
Share on other sites

Creyk
8 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

She slayed the character so well. Her acting really improved :applause: 

I never saw it. Is there a compilation of Gaga only scenes? The show is way too morbid to be watched otherwise

Link to post
Share on other sites

actsleazy
12 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I never saw it. Is there a compilation of Gaga only scenes? The show is way too morbid to be watched otherwise

the gaga scenes are the most morbid part :laughga:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
Link to post
Share on other sites

TeenIdle
27 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I never saw it. Is there a compilation of Gaga only scenes? The show is way too morbid to be watched otherwise

She barely had any dialogue. Lots of sex tho

»» ─── ⚞⨂⚟ ─── ««
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...