Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

It's Time To Appreciate Pure Heroine's Most Underrated Song

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

With the release of the AOTY (Melodrama) by our Lorde and Savior, I figured it was also a good time to dip back into the Old Testament, Pure Heroine, and its most underrated bop: Ribs. Cleanse your ears with this masterpiece and discuss. :whitney:

#Gaga2020

Harry

Ribs is great but I don't feel like it's underrated. I see gems like 400 Lux & A World Alone get far less love.

Tom Nook

YAS I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS LOW ON THE MEGARATE ITS SO GOOD :diane: Y'all need to create some summer memories to feel nostalgic about this song 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Gagz4Gaga

giphy.gif

YES! NO DOUBT BEST TRACK FROM PURE HEROINE.

That's why I'm loving The Louvre because it sounds very Ribs 2.0 x Lana Del Rey :selena:

nostalgia’s for geeks

RonnieGagz

Ribs is great, but Tennis Court, Team and Bravado are the holy trinity of PH 

giphy.gif

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

actsleazy

THE DRINK YOU SPILLED ALL OVER ME

LOVER'S SPIT LEFT ON REPEAT AND MOM AND DAD LET ME STAY HOME IT DRIVES YOU CRAZY GETTING OLD

i love that build up :gaysia:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

sethrb101
20 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ribs is great but I don't feel like it's underrated. I see gems like 400 Lux & A World Alone get far less love.

True. Those songs are amazing (though what Pure Heroine song isn't). Ribs was really low on the PH megarate, which is shameful. I do feel like A World Alone is quite underrated, too.

#Gaga2020

actsleazy

the organs in 400 lux HOLY SH*T ITS SO DAMN GOOD

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

BBhomemaker

Ribs is the best, my fav Pure Heroine is gold worderful deep album and a honorable mention to : 

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, Harry said:

YES. MY TOP 2 :giveup: 

Ribs is underrated though. It feels so spiritual :pray: 

I used to cry on the bus to school in HS listening to 400 Lux and World Alone :giveup: The looks everyone gave me too. Everyone on the bus was hella racist and hella homophobic #Missouri

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived