llemesm 2,203 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 which ones guys? Who needs to finds her way out? who deserves to be there forever? ElsaMars 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,440 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Please Disney Lauper is like inmate 0 She's still moving her head left and right to the sound of gurls just wanna have fun So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,768 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 43 minutes ago, llemesm said: which ones guys? Who needs to finds her way out? who deserves to be there forever? Some of these people aren’t Khias. 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,966 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Rina needs to become a main pop girly! And Ed should be banished to the shadow realms 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,698 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I still don’t know what this means when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 5 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: I still don’t know what this means Neither do I! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,679 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 15 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: I still don’t know what this means 10 minutes ago, Shadownight said: Neither do I! it just means pop artists who are flopping mother, what must i do? 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,241 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I love the “received a pardon, will never be Khias”. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,977 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 wheres beautiful israeli chicken Netta Teen distortion | survived abortion 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,029 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 I think Zara was released? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,311 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Why is Marina on there??? She sells out concer halls of 10.000 people right now, her last album was successful, she is AN ICON 3 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RainOnGaga 932 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 22 minutes ago, Auralegends said: I think Zara was released? meh sashay gaga-y!! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,247 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,610 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Robyn?!? Malicious f*ggotry The gays know how to party 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,883 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 1 hour ago, Auralegends said: I think Zara was released? It's out of date Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.