💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

This show drives me mad.

I can't tell if Ezra is actually A or not?

Lots of people are speculating that the reason he slammed the door in anger was because he followed the girls and has realised Aria has been lying to him about still being stalked etc?

I have no idea what to believe, this show seriously gives me heart problems.

Me too!

It's the Summer finale, so they are going to make things seem more dramatic than they actually are - in order to keep people guessing until the show returns.

I honestly doubt that he is "A" though... Why would he have Spencer kidnap his (then) own son etc? Doesn't make sense to me...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Ezra definitely can't be A. I will disown PLL forever if he is.

As for Ali, how the hell did she get buried alive? She obviously had to have been deemed "dead" before they could bury her... things aren't adding up. And whose side is CeCe on, anyway?

JeffSwift

I saw this on Twitter:

A - Allison

T- Toby

E- Ezra

A- Aria

M- Mona

If you remember when they were holding the magic 8 balls, and Aria's said "A". I truly think she has something to do with it.  

Hecturr

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE EZRA A I'M SO FURIOUS OMG  :roll: 

However, the episode was really good! I can't wait for the halloween special, i need to know more. Is he really the big boss or is he like toby when he was a`? 

australiagaga

Don't think he was A now that I've reflected. They wouldn't seriously give us that much info in one episode. I think perhaps he was trying to figure out who A was, and was angry when he went to the lair and found it empty. 

ALSO, they purposely ended with the person in the mask, as A. We never saw Ezra putting the mask, so it's obvious A will be another person. 

ARTBOP

I would actually like Ezra to be a psychopath, living a double life and all that... :popcorn:

chris777

OMG that mid season finale was ****ing awesome. :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

I think Ezra was/is obsessed with Alli or some **** like that. We still don't know who is A, but i think is a boy (at the end that body can't be of a woman). 

I would actually like Ezra to be a psychopath, living a double life and all that... :popcorn:

I would like that too. He loves the teenage ***  :popcorn:

None of you realize that Ezra really is "Uber A"....but that he has NOT been "A" since Season 1. Here is my theory: 

BY WESLEY C: 

In the beginning before the pilot, Alison was dating an older boy named "Board Shorts". That older boy, the one she describes as "You're better at words than me", is Ezra. She was lying about her age, and they were having a fling, but in the midst of their relationship, Alison thought she might be pregnant. Ezra, who possibly caught on (Or was told by "A"/Mona)  panicked. 

From there it SEEMS as though Ezra went to Alison's house, the night of the "Pilot" episode, and had an argument with her. The obvious theory to conclude is that he got so heeded during the fight that he hit her with a shovel, or he did it intentionally to cover up the baby/statutory rape. Thinking and or knowing that he killed her, he buried her in the backyard, and left her for dead.  

THAT is when Mrs. Grunwald removes Ali from the dirt, and she later disappears. Now, after one year passes and the "Alison" case seems closed, Ezra has moved on and lives in peace. That is, until he falls in love with a women named Aria, who he learns was one of Alison's BEST friends. 

While the events of Season 1&2 transpired, I fully believe that MONA was the one and ONLY "A". Before her reveal, Ezra was just the boy with the "Pretty Dirty Secret". However, it is my belief that after Mona was revealed and sent to Radley, Ezra decided to unite with CeCe Drake, become "Uber A" and take over Mona's A-Team. But Why? 

Well, throughout Seasons 1 and 2, the girls have all seen glimpses of Alison; and all of those encounters have taken place in very public atmospheres. (Hospital, Garage, Aria's house, Spencer's house). That being said, I think that Ezra, in some form or fashion between Seasons 1&2 found out/figured that Alison was indeed ALIVE. 

That being said, the knowledge that she was alive, could have sparked Ezra's dark side. After personal knowledge of 2  baby scares, family/job drama, and the fact that he was involved with a student, Ezra might be trying to simply remove another problem from his life. If Alison is  alive, then she can hold this information over his head at any point. (Hence, ruining his life and maybe Aria's.) So, I feel Ezra's main objective as "A" is to finish what he started...and kill Alison. 

So, with CeCe dressing up as Red Coat, and running errands for Ezra, his mission is make the FOUR GIRLS believe Alison is alive/"A". If the girls think Ali's alive and goes looking for her, Ezra may suspect they will have better at success at finding her, and leading her to him. So in a nutshell, he is merely using them to find Alison. 

HOWEVER, I do feel like CeCe is really trying to torture them, since apparently she thinks they got her kicked out of school. 

Since Ian Harding has professed countless of times that the whole "Psychopathic Killer/Obsession Angle, would seem tacky, this theory is the only way that Ezra can seem half decent. In this theory he is simply a man, who doesn't want his life to be ruined. He will do anything, even using people he cares about, to conceal the truth. Why? 

Because Ezra and Alison cannot Co-exist. Only two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. 

• 4 weeks later...

None of you realize that Ezra really is "Uber A"....but that he has NOT been "A" since Season 1. Here is my theory: 

BY WESLEY C: 

In the beginning before the pilot, Alison was dating an older boy named "Board Shorts". That older boy, the one she describes as "You're better at words than me", is Ezra. She was lying about her age, and they were having a fling, but in the midst of their relationship, Alison thought she might be pregnant. Ezra, who possibly caught on (Or was told by "A"/Mona)  panicked. 

From there it SEEMS as though Ezra went to Alison's house, the night of the "Pilot" episode, and had an argument with her. The obvious theory to conclude is that he got so heeded during the fight that he hit her with a shovel, or he did it intentionally to cover up the baby/statutory rape. Thinking and or knowing that he killed her, he buried her in the backyard, and left her for dead.  

THAT is when Mrs. Grunwald removes Ali from the dirt, and she later disappears. Now, after one year passes and the "Alison" case seems closed, Ezra has moved on and lives in peace. That is, until he falls in love with a women named Aria, who he learns was one of Alison's BEST friends. 

While the events of Season 1&2 transpired, I fully believe that MONA was the one and ONLY "A". Before her reveal, Ezra was just the boy with the "Pretty Dirty Secret". However, it is my belief that after Mona was revealed and sent to Radley, Ezra decided to unite with CeCe Drake, become "Uber A" and take over Mona's A-Team. But Why? 

Well, throughout Seasons 1 and 2, the girls have all seen glimpses of Alison; and all of those encounters have taken place in very public atmospheres. (Hospital, Garage, Aria's house, Spencer's house). That being said, I think that Ezra, in some form or fashion between Seasons 1&2 found out/figured that Alison was indeed ALIVE. 

That being said, the knowledge that she was alive, could have sparked Ezra's dark side. After personal knowledge of 2  baby scares, family/job drama, and the fact that he was involved with a student, Ezra might be trying to simply remove another problem from his life. If Alison is  alive, then she can hold this information over his head at any point. (Hence, ruining his life and maybe Aria's.) So, I feel Ezra's main objective as "A" is to finish what he started...and kill Alison. 

So, with CeCe dressing up as Red Coat, and running errands for Ezra, his mission is make the FOUR GIRLS believe Alison is alive/"A". If the girls think Ali's alive and goes looking for her, Ezra may suspect they will have better at success at finding her, and leading her to him. So in a nutshell, he is merely using them to find Alison. 

HOWEVER, I do feel like CeCe is really trying to torture them, since apparently she thinks they got her kicked out of school. 

Since Ian Harding has professed countless of times that the whole "Psychopathic Killer/Obsession Angle, would seem tacky, this theory is the only way that Ezra can seem half decent. In this theory he is simply a man, who doesn't want his life to be ruined. He will do anything, even using people he cares about, to conceal the truth. Why? 

Because Ezra and Alison cannot Co-exist. Only two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. 

:clap:

1325171646pre-1380130113.jpg

WHERE IS THIS PICTURE FROM?? :X

Apparently ABC released it D: which makes me wonder if she actually alive :( can it be this obvious? Idk... haha

I hope they shake things up a little for the next half of the season. And get rid of that Ezra, cause his hopeless love with Aria is getting on my nerves. Also the whole A thing is getting really ridiculous at this point, like this b---h budget is way too big and his/her/their crimes are getting way too large for the floppy small town police investigation flops. If that was real the FBI or whatever special investigation agencies they have in the US would have arrested the **** out of this A team. And whats with that creepy horror movie town with these weird people where the A headquarters are?! :smh:  I also don't like how all the girls have these serious boyfriends now, the Spencer in the books is so fun and slutty and the show one is Toby this Toby that. She's such a good actress and they can do amazing things with her, instead of that pointless Toby mommy issues plot line. And don't even get me started on that ugly guy that plays Hanna's boyfriend... Excuse me for ranting, I love the show regardless of these things.  :haha:

• 2 weeks later...
Xgongiviguess

We're so close :cry:

I hope they shake things up a little for the next half of the season. And get rid of that Ezra, cause his hopeless love with Aria is getting on my nerves. Also the whole A thing is getting really ridiculous at this point, like this b---h budget is way too big and his/her/their crimes are getting way too large for the floppy small town police investigation flops. If that was real the FBI or whatever special investigation agencies they have in the US would have arrested the **** out of this A team. And whats with that creepy horror movie town with these weird people where the A headquarters are?! :smh: I also don't like how all the girls have these serious boyfriends now, the Spencer in the books is so fun and slutty and the show one is Toby this Toby that. She's such a good actress and they can do amazing things with her, instead of that pointless Toby mommy issues plot line. And don't even get me started on that ugly guy that plays Hanna's boyfriend... Excuse me for ranting, I love the show regardless of these things. :haha:

ALL OF THIS

Archived