series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopthisway

the whole show is so confusing D: i have so many theories then i get confused when i talk about them to myself. but i'm pretty sure i know who red coat is. 

HausOfMark

Thoughts on this weeks episode??

what do we think? 

craziness

-Mark

Fanta

Poor Jenna, they could have at least given her more screen time before they threw her into water. Only 2 episodes for season 4A? Mess. And all this talk about Cece and Ali when one of them only appeared twice while the other is MIA for the season so far. This show really needs to figure out a way to incorporate the more relevant characters of the show than make up sh!t story lines like Toby's old hag. It's gotten to the point where it's just utterly ridiculous.

chris777

I think Toby's mother storyline is boring. And Emily and her shoulder is gettin boring too. Aria hooking up with a hottie was quite boring. Or maybe the episode was just not very interesting for me. Jenna being almost kill was the only good/interesting thing

Maybe next week episode will be better

LetsGetHigh

We need to know who red coat is, or a person in the A team, or who is this gurl behind the black thing on her head. :laughga:

Seriously though, they cannot keep strangling us like this.

mpthecat

Here is the press release of the summer finale:

ON THE SUMMER FINALE OF ABC FAMILY'S "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS"

“PRETTY LITTLE LIARS†UNLEASHES ITS MOST SHOCKING MOMENT YET DURING THE SUMMER FINALE AIRING TUESDAY, AUGUST 27th AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Get Ready for #WorldWarA

After the Finale Tweet a Photo of Your #PLLReaction to Be Included in a Facebook Mosaic

Burbank, CA (August 9, 2013) –“A†sends the Liars on a quest that leads to Ravenswood in “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t,†the summer finale episode of ABC Family’s hit original series “Pretty Little Liars,†airing Tuesday, August 27th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).

An intriguing riddle from “A†has the Liars hitting the road and heading to Ravenswood, where they are surrounded by some familiar faces. During a very special magic show, one Liar pulls a disappearing act, leaving the other three scrambling to make sure she hasn’t succumbed to “A’s†tricks. But before they can hightail it out of Ravenswood, they make a shocking discovery that proves that everything they thought they knew about “A†and the “A†team might be wrong. With this discovery, the Liars may just have started “World War Aâ€-- #WorldWarA.

Meanwhile, Hanna and her mother’s joyous reunion is cut short when “A’s†sights are set on a new target. And Toby uncovers some surprising information about Wren.

Honestly LOL. I mean they're really good at teasing and they never deliver. Well, I'm not having any kind of expectations anymore. 

Hecturr

Poor Jenna, they could have at least given her more screen time before they threw her into water. Only 2 episodes for season 4A? Mess. 

I've literally been laughing at the threw her into water part for 10 minutes :lmao:

I wonder if we'll see more of ali and cece in the next episodes

I've literally been laughing at the threw her into water part for 10 minutes :lmao:

I wonder if we'll see more of ali and cece in the next episodes

:smh:

Alison is in 4x10-4x13 as far as I know, so she's finally back. And Cece is in 4x11 and 4x12, so prepare for more drama!

Archived