đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want to/expect to see at the Joanne World Tour?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
10 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I remember her even getting mad at SXSW because she "had" to sing Applause. :toofunny:

:air: talent

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Cerny

Visuals/outfits. I know she can sing, so great vocal delivery is a given, fantastic visuals/outfits are not, those two much needed (for me) departments have been pretty inconsistent for quite a while now. So yeah, that's what I want/expect.

RaRaRamen

TEA

giphy.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

TheFriend

I just want her to be completely honest for the whole show (like she has always been)

Whatever she feels like wearing. However she feels like dancing, singing, talking, screaming, running, walking, swaying, jumping, smiling, turning, etc, as long as she brings out what Joanne really means to us lil monsters. :pray: I support ha.

beboskoukla

a good stage - not too high so that we can see her good from almost every spot.

And that she stands/ performs fair (ARTPOP Ball she was more in the middle and not on the left side so we just saw her 2-3 times for 1 song very good.). Everywhere a little so that all fans have the chance to see her.

And that she is happy to perform and talks to us fans ( she always does) but i think it would be super cool if there would be  Q&A session ( is it session?)

Songs like heavy metal lover, bloody marry, GYPSY etc, that she doesnt play on concerts but which are sooooooo gooood !!!

Concert: 2:20 hours. o rminimum 2:00  hours

I really wished that there were Golden circle tickets (exmp. Dancing in circles could have been the goldne circle Tickets name) or front of stage tickets like for Anti or even Witness Tour. 

AND

That she calls me on stage hehehe :poot::awkney::ladyhaha::blush:

xoxo, Katarina

at4v897m4rfw3c

Do:
- a bigger stage than at the artRAVE
- at least 2 hrs duration;
I know, quality is more important than quantity,
but for the on every tour increasing and kinda expensive prices I can expect that
- a few talks/words for each stop/city individually
(among others maybe some words in the native language there)
- encores like on the BTW Ball:
"Official" last song "ScheiĂźe" - then e.g. 2 encores

Dont:
- annoying pre-groups
- begin late (e.g. like about half an our after the pre-group so that the fans already start whistling)

Hi Its Nicole

Good visuals & a good long setlist!!!!!

Hello Gaga

EdgeofTeeth

She better perform some fan favorites, I'm not here for her paying dust to some of her best songs :madge: I'd be happy with the Coachella setlist tbh.

ssslyboy

Stage is a corn field.  She sits on a stool, barefoot, and plays everything on acoustic guitar for the whole show.

Archived