💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

*New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer*

Lextyr97

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

EVERYTHING LOOKS FANTASTIC. Another new trailer and more news on July 15th!!

T3ARS

I can't wait for it to release in 2020 :giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

I can't wait for it to release in 2020 :giveup:

Same :giveup: But brand new world reveal on July 15th :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: Any predictions?

Spoiler

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

T3ARS
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Same :giveup: But brand new world reveal on July 15th :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: Any predictions?

Reveal hidden contents

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I would kill for a "Toy Story" world 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Cuchulainn

I can't wait for this game to come out. I hope the worlds don't feel so empty. That was always my biggest complain about KH.

Lextyr97
8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Praying for another Utada Hikaru theme song

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I can't wait for this game to come out. I hope the worlds don't feel so empty. That was always my biggest complain about KH.

I wouldn't worry too much about it :) If Mount Olympus is anything to judge the entire game on, then it should be great. This world is legit MASSIVE.

Helxig

I was going to make this thread earlier but forgot :ladyhaha: 

I was gagged, until I heard they were planning to release it 'before 2020'.

It's actually beyond funny now. KH2 came out in 2005. That's already 11 years ago. And there have been about 700 spinoffs. I am sick to death of waiting.

I've literally grown up, from my first year at high school to being an adult, in the time between the direct lead off from the last game. And they're saying it could be another 3 years. Why?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
20 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. The first two are symbols of my childhood and will always bring up old memories and emotions. She needs to come on board!

ItsTommyBitch
41 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's not totally impossible :pray: From what I know, she's already working on an album atm and resigned to a new label so she'll be making albums decently regularly again :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

It's not totally impossible :pray: From what I know, she's already working on an album atm and resigned to a new label so she'll be making albums decently regularly again :giveup: 

28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. The first two are symbols of my childhood and will always bring up old memories and emotions. She needs to come on board!

49 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Have you guys heard Final Distance? People were speculating that this song would be the theme. I'll link you guys if you want

ItsTommyBitch
10 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Have you guys heard Final Distance? People were speculating that this song would be the theme. I'll link you guys if you want

That song came out in like 2002, I doubt it :gum:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lextyr97
11 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

That song came out in like 2002, I doubt it :gum:

As do I, but it's so good

Logan

I still can't believe they even teased it at E3 years ago. They still have so much left to finish, it will probably be a few more years till we get it. 

Helxig
On 6/12/2017 at 2:14 AM, TylerBR97 said:

That song is like 6 years old though :sick:

Archived