💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy live streaming her life all weekend

Talent

Featured Posts

n0ne

Caitlyn keeps going in circles

Amanda has valid points and is being real. Sorry if some of you can't handle it.

5kdLahG.jpg

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Amanda is now making valid points. She is better when she is not angry.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

i love that lesbian. whats her name again.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

i s Amanda talking to herself

Talent
4 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

i love that lesbian. whats her name again.

Katy Perry. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

JusKeepBreathin

i love that statement..."alot of people are confident in their ignorance."

JusKeepBreathin

the Republican at the table was the only who remember to toast pride month. thank you Ana.

Morphine Prince

That was so good. 

Katy got emotional over her hair again. Omg I feel bad about making fun of her hair when it's actually about her being herself. 

NIghtmareElm

How do I remove her from my suggestions on Youtube? Whenever I go on to YT it's mostly her crap that I see!

This is the best thing any pop artist has EVER done. If you told me even days ago that I'd be saying this about Katy Perry I would have never believed you. I'm in love with her and this project.

Talent

Yesterday's dinner was better. But still a cute effort. I love Katy so much for doing this. Clearly it's not having any effect on her sales (it's not the best promo for an album), but she's committed to it and it's amazing. :applause:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

How do I remove her from my suggestions on Youtube? Whenever I go on to YT it's mostly her crap that I see!

giving you Amanda side eye.

Archived