Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Someone can RIP the BTW Remix Previews on iTunes ?

GuilhermeOiticica

Featured Posts

crazystairs827

All the ones new to this album (apart from the Marry The Night one which is already on youtube) are just the iTunes samples. Pretty obvious seeing as they're all the same size.

Yeah you can tell from the size of the files

ChicaSkas

Americano = favorite Born This Way song..... Damn it's great. Thank You Dayfid!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

They are great, i normally hate remixes, but these ones are really good

This! I pre-ordered this just because it was Gaga but normally I don't like remixes at all. I'm so excited that these sound really good and that they offer their own spin on the song yet still keep the core and go from there (aka not just use a heavy beat on it, use like two words of the chorus and then make it loop for six minutes like a lot of remixers seem to find satisfactory :flop:).

Absolutely LOVE the sound of the EoG one, BJ+AF, MTN and the Electric Chapel one omfg...chills. This is shaping up to be a great album with remixes that are actually worthy of touching Gaga's songs (never thought I'd say that, ever, lol).

Edited by Nissa