KTw9VUC.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 10% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 47% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @shoful

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

l4Nyi37.png

Commentary

@Goddess Of Love | 13 | "Seemed that he's an ass, but I started to feel sad for him when he got homeless"

@Gagadonna | 13 | "His backing story is very touching and sad."

@Oriane23 | 12 | "He's despicable but so touching at times too. He doesn't have an easy background and it's hard to say what we would do in his position... He's a little "stupid" as they said at the beginning but his feelings for Jessica are so honest, it's heartbreaking to see them."

@Cortex | 12 | "he played so well his role."

@huttont | 10 | "Even though he is a douche, he has such a hard home life so I understand some of his decisions."

@KingOfSpain | | "Another rat. He cares more about his fake friends than about his good girlfriend."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "He did do wrong but the only reason he is not lower is he did have things hard and seemed to feel bad about things that happened as compared to some people."

@Fernster7 | | "Trash #2, I don’t care about his lame excuses, you don’t let people treat you that way, and even worse rape your ****ing girlfriend just because they are giving you a place to live, find another friend or something, I felt really sad for him at the end but I just can’t forgive him for what he did."

@Noah | | "I will give him some points for his broken family. It’s not easy growing up in a household which has a mother who lost her sense and a step-father or an affair from the mother who is abusive. He has some issues BUT he should’ve stepped in. He shouldn’t have even made that picture from Hannah. His actions are result of not being loved as a child and seeking validation from others. It’s a weak characteristic but there was no one who paid attention to him or his heart. He is a lost child."

@bloodymario | | "Honestly, he was supposed to be lower, but I gained a little of sympathy for him on the last episodes. He´s such a rude, unnecessary character and to me would´ve suited better as an secundary character (or nonexistent, preferentially)."

@Panchecco | | "A troubled sweet and loving guy who desperately needed to be saved from his family, his rapist friend and his own self; if he was able to find the strenght to speak up against Bryce, Hannah would have probably never been raped and committed suicide."

@Colleen | | "I feel bad for him too, when it comes to his home life. Everything else, he can choke."

@JGD | | "He's a douche too.  Somethings are never meant to be shared, nor lied about."

he should have left sooner 

but I'm ok with it

Spoiler

the actor can do whatever he wants with my body:v:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHOOKGA

Im stannin sheri

But JEFF FOR THE WIN

☆ALSO THE MESSST HAS ARRIVED!☆

Not very born this way of you 😫

Antonio

@shoful giving him 18 though :air:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

who opens our top 10? :lolly: (deserved to be higher) :lolly: 

ReRe

We all know the only reason Justin got those top 5 rates is because the actor is cute and potentially a hunty. :poot:

msisux
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I hope Daddy Alex is number 1 :classy:

Same! :diane: 

TeenIdle

So are Alex and Justin together irl? Cause that's one hot couple :lolly:

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

NOT JUSTIN :giveup: 

Cries.gif 

tenor.gif 

she needed to go

August Blue
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

who opens our top 10? :lolly: (deserved to be higher) :lolly: 

Where tf is Zach ffs :nails:

Just now, TeenIdle said:

Imagine if season 2 is about them and secret gay relationship :diane:  I dunno what I would do :diane: 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Logan said:

C8WvDQrXsAArAXw.jpg

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Where tf is Zach ffs :nails:

why do you hate him so much? he literally did nothing wrong, him stealing compliments wasn't a reason why hannah killed herself, and he was genuine with his feelings toward her, she was the one that started the problem with him

ReRe
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I think one of them denied it and dismissed it as a rumour. 

The pictures say otherwise. :usrs:

Archived