• Created
  • Last Reply
merlot

the hair is a biiig mistake :duck:

she's cool tho, i feel like i wanna hang out with her 

TheJackMonster

Why list the songs half the fun is finding that out!! :fthis:

NotGeigh

TG and CG are like the most fun KP songs to sing too wondering how could they snub the good sistrens like dat :neyde::diane:

Blastertoyo

You can see her get saltier and the way she looks at James when he messes up the words lmao

please enlighten me to death

John Slayne
14 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T HE JUST LEARN THE WORDS TO HIS GUESTS HIT SONGS HE'S AN ACTOR WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT ITS LITERALLY EVERY CARPOOL KARAOKE

DAUFiWi.gif

MTE it's so annoying

tbh I feel like Katy has no presence... like she's very awkward and it all looks forced and planned :ohno:

TheJackMonster

You are all so annoying. It was good to watch and Katy looks nice :)

Magneto
16 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Can James come up with a new format though? This Carpool Karaoke thing is getting so boring :classy:

Fixed

Free my mind

Harry
5 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

What radio stadion ? I'd love to hear that !!!

I don't believe her explanation tho. Swish Swish sounds like it is very much directed at one person. And even if it's not about Taylor she's still directing jabs at someone "you should retire" etc. So the whole "we need to unite" thing is bs imo

Allan

What are you talking about, she had pretty good vocals during the entire thing. And I always forget that in the end Katy is a really fun person, but the kind of person that would make you laugh in a second and shade tf out of you with ease on another.

Her talking about Taylor is the most childish thing ever though (not that Taylor's position wasn't childish too).

But overall I enjoyed it :saira:

Slayer
15 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow, that was bad. I notice that she took advantage of every opportunity to avoid singing the most difficult parts of the song. Firework was very short, she didn't do the build-up in Roar and she missed out whole parts of Dark Horse (which isn't even difficult to sing). And that dancing...the stanky face? Really? I thought she'd have learned by now that people really don't like it when she appears to mock black culture. She seemed to love making silly faces throughout and what was with that moment where she bit on the seatbelt? She really didn't have much energy in her singing, she seemed to put it all into the goofy dance moves, surprise surprise. One of the worst vocal performances ever on that show, no joke. It actually reminded me of when Britney was on and James just drowned her out. I felt the tracklist could've been better too. Teenage Dream is her biggest selling album and yet she only sings Firework? They're in California and they didn't sing Cali Gurls? What is that?! I know she wanted to promote her new album obviously but Swish Swish totally stole the place of CTTR. That was only put there so that James could ask about Taylor, but he could have easily done it at any other time. What a waste of a good spot. Though I did love the Taylor explanation segment. Katy actually sounded very wise and logical. Glad to see the truth is put out on one of the most successful shows so everyone can hear it.

I was with you until you said she sounded wise and logical explaining the thing about Taylor. She completely contradicts herself. She had just half-sung a diss song, and then she's talking about how she wants to kiss and make up?  She's so disingenuous. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pharamon
17 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T HE JUST LEARN THE WORDS TO HIS GUESTS HIT SONGS HE'S AN ACTOR WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT ITS LITERALLY EVERY CARPOOL KARAOKE

DAUFiWi.gif

jesus ****ing calm down its just katy perry ... not Lady Gaga

Queen1551

She was so shocked when James said that dad's have killed the dab. She had no idea its not cool anymore 

InsideOutright
17 hours ago, Tybalt said:

Not her snubbing CTTR :giveup:

g11.gif

Katy snubbed CTTR...

Gaga snubbed Applause for her CK...

Truly ha ARTPOP era. :classy:

Archived