PMKKARDASHiAN

Yall, this has really got me hoT!

I simply cannot with her or them or this right now :madge:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

then why aren't we boycotting Gaga's collection with UOF? out of any pop star right now she is the most pro-LGBT but yet she choose to work with them? 

both cases are awful but the annoying part is people are claiming Katy to be soooo anti-LGBT for working with Migos but we perfectly know that isn't true but since hating Katy is the new thing it's fine

people complain so much back in the AP all of the backlash Gaga received but in the instant her bigger competitor is suffering the same, GGD goes straight to the yugular

I don't think Katy is "anti-LGBT", I just don't believe that she genuinely cares either way. If she did she wouldn't have given Migos a spotlight. If you're gonna pretend then at least be consistent.

retroglamx

It's really embarrassing to read these rumors. God knows our culture has literally been milked for all it's worth.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

The Z
31 minutes ago, Red said:

If that was Gaga she would have told Migos to **** the ****ing **** off and stayed with the drags

that's what Katy did:laughga:

EDIT: she didn't lol

Red
1 minute ago, kevindjibouti said:

that's what Katy did:laughga:

EDIT: she didn't lol

:oprah: 

It's the opposite of what she did

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Radio Ga Ga

Someone needs to expose these three losers, and I hope this song never touches the hot 100 ever again after this week so Migos won't have a chance to have a hit again

katy should have just went with swish swish, it's a way better song with a way better feature

i just feel so bad for those drag queens

Ricardo
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don't think Katy is "anti-LGBT", I just don't believe that she genuinely cares either way. If she did she wouldn't have given Migos a spotlight. If you're gonna pretend then at least be consistent.

I really get your point and I'm not condoning her behavior either but what's worse? Katy giving exposure to Migos (which to me didn't even need since they are already really popular) or Gaga's collaboration that gives money to fund groups who actually and openly promotes hate against LGBT community? would you call Gaga anti-LGBT?

the thing is I believe sometimes artist don't have the freedom to choose who to work with or when they do simply little they know about the other's beliefs and that's the point we don't know for sure

Nirvana

I read that these Migos cancelled their gig somewhere to perform with Katy, wondering if they knew how the performance would be. Either way, these Migos are trash for this, hope they flop to oblivion and Katy should not have collabed with them for this song. It would have worked as a solo song either way.

Maybe it was her labels idea to put them in this song:huh:

AshIey
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

I really get your point and I'm not condoning her behavior either but what's worse? Katy giving exposure to Migos (which to me didn't even need since they are already really popular) or Gaga's collaboration that gives money to fund groups who actually and openly promotes hate against LGBT community? would you call Gaga anti-LGBT?

the thing is I believe sometimes artist don't have the freedom to choose who to work with or when they do simply little they know about the other's beliefs and that's the point we don't know for sure

Why do you keep bringing up Gaga? This topic isn't even about her lol. 

I would say that Gaga has less control over what stores sell her merchandise (that's not her job at all) than Katy does with who she collaborates with. If she truly had no say in the feature then she has a funny way of showing it. She certainly seems very friendly with Migos.

Whispering
20 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

then why aren't we boycotting Gaga's collection with UOF? out of any pop star right now she is the most pro-LGBT but yet she choose to work with them? 

both cases are awful but the annoying part is people are claiming Katy to be soooo anti-LGBT for working with Migos but we perfectly know that isn't true but since hating Katy is the new thing it's fine

people complain so much back in the AP all of the backlash Gaga received but in the instant her bigger competitor is suffering the same, GGD goes straight to the yugular

If you are going to boycott any artist that has had an exclusive deal of any kind with UO, then you will have to boycott all the pop girls. Urban Outfitters is a clothing and accessories/housewares store. Their brand isn't their CEO. 

Migos is problematic, but that's not even the main issue for me. The main issue is that Katy let them dictate her performance (when she clearly is the artist with all the pull in this situation) and even who could attend the after party. When confronted with homophobia to her face, when she had all the power, she backed down and folded. For an artist in her position, that's really disappointing and shows weak character, at best. 

TimisaMonster

Is it shocking that rappers didn't want to perform with drag queens? I expected as much tbqh...

Especially when they're on a song about giving oral sex to a female...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MJHolland
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't wanna be a hater, but Katy deserves to be called out here. You can't collab with homophobes and exploit drag culture at the same time. That's  hypocrisy :madge:

Thank you, this 

bujibu

So annoying, and here I was supporting her Swish Swish performance on SNL. God, I wish everyone and their brother would stop collaborating with them. They add NOTHING to Bone Apple Tit. Honestly, it sounds like a combination of the record label and Katy picking these guys because they're hot right now on the charts.

I'm over them, their homophobia and Katy. Yeah Gaga partnered with UO but idk if she's pocketing that money directly or maybe it's going toward the BTW foundation partially. Even though she's making them money, it's also somewhat satisfying to know some of that portion is going toward gay causes/support. I'm petty like that :toofunny:

Archived