💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga replaced in Eurovision 2017

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I wanna see Gaga + Conchita so badly. :giveup: They just have to meet!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 hours ago, calmar said:

An American? In Eurovision? Blasphemy!

Australia and Israel participate in EuroVision :toofunny: 

Tomiel25

tumblr_lyh6zyTtcI1qcgl1no1_250.gif

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Jonathan Florencio
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Cascada is not AAA :air:

Their songs are bops tho :air:

Do you actually know Gaga? She's Italian :trollga:

33 minutes ago, Economy said:

Australia and Israel participate in EuroVision :toofunny: 

Queen Elizabeth II is still Queen of Australia and Israel is considered Europe, for football too... Eurovision doesn't have anything to do with Europe though, it has to do with EBU, Brazil/China/Egypt/Morocco/Libya/etc could participate as well

Economy
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Queen Elizabeth II is still Queen of Australia and Israel is considered Europe, for football too... Eurovision doesn't have anything to do with Europe though, it has to do with EBU, Brazil/China/Egypt/Morocco/Libya/etc could participate as well

So? Lots of Countries outside Europe are under Queen Elizabeth. My Country Canada is too that doesnt make us invited to the EuroVision. UK is just 1 Country u know

And what does EBU stand for?

16 minutes ago, Economy said:

So? Lots of Countries outside Europe are under Queen Elizabeth. My Country Canada is too that doesnt make us invited to the EuroVision. UK is just 1 Country u know

And what does EBU stand for?

As I said, it's cuz of the European Broadcasting Union... Canada might be allowed to participate, depends on if they are a member of EBU... all the countries I listed are

BornAsUnic0rn
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Fair point, but those artists have fans mainly in their home countries and you aren't allowed to vote for your own country. But American artists usually have fans all over the world 

Bonnie Tyler and Cascada did real bad and they are both international acts with a just as international fanbase. 

Bellatrix
32 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Brazil, China and Canada are just associate members of EBU, meaning they can't participate in Eurovision as you need to be an active member.
Australia is the only exception since they have such a long tradition of broadcasting the contest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Broadcasting_Union

Slappy
4 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Yes, but wouldn't America win every time then? I mean they could send Katy Perry, TSwift or Bieber

Lol they would never participate and risk losing to someone unknown xD 

I love how americans think that they are the only one that matter. 

Why do you think the UK hasnt send big artists Like Adele or any of the 1D members? 

Archived