💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The ALL NEW Charts Discussion Thread

Jase

Featured Posts

junolxf

:hug::hor:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
Just now, Americano said:

They sent their newsletter. Gaga not on the banner anymore. 

:madge:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

DennisConcert

iTunes Germany

36 Rita Ora - Your Song 0.1265 0.1259 (Light Green)
37 Lady Gaga - The Cure $ 0.1198 0.1174 (2nd Dark Green) 

fGCQ2dA.gif

junolxf

107 Lady Gaga Million Reasons

Come on, bitch. 

g1.gif

Doncho
49 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Again: PI is an amazing video with amazing elements (Photography, color grading, concept, etc etc). Extremely professional. Don't quote me, please. 

For me its her worst video EVER. Even worse than Million Reasons. And the fact that it was for a LEAD single. Mess. But I see a lot of monsters enjoy it so good for you!

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

For me its her worst video EVER. Even worse than Million Reasons. And the fact that it was for a LEAD single. Mess. But I see a lot of monsters enjoy it so good for you!

How is this possible :crossed:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Doncho
Just now, JustaMonster said:

How is this possible :crossed:

They are both horrible dont get me wrong, I just think PI is plain bad AND you cant tell whats happening thanks to the bad editing. Not that there is too much happening anyway... :awkney:

junolxf
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

VnHVdsC.gif

Baepsae
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

G.U.Y is better then bad romance so i am all for a G.U.Y level video for the cure :poot:

Hide contents

Don't kill me :giveup:

LhJ4jNB.jpg

Time to leave this thread :madge:

JustAnotherDay

I feel like TC is still too close to PI. Her break was an awesome time to rebuild her relationship with radio and get them excited about her again, if she had the right song she could have smashed hard again but they ****ed that up with PI which has hurt everything since. Now she has her next break coming, it's gonna be harder as she gets older, but if they choose the right song she can rebuild at least a decent radio relationship. She should also consider working with a dj or rapper or something, if they can make a good hitworthy song that would be awesome.

was NickARTPOP

Baepsae

I'm gonna be gone for a few days so Gaga better wait until Friday for the MV :giveup: I'm gonna miss most of you (:reductive:).

Have a great week!

Did TC get a decent amount of spins by KIIS or Z100 today or nah? :poot:

Star

iTunes WW

38 - The Cure - Lady Gaga (+5)

It's coming!!! 

• Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived