• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Andree said:

honestly Katy is not a flop

No, she's doing decent WW, but the US is undeniably bad bar the YT views

2 minutes ago, Andree said:

The real flop is Nicki Minaj, the btch has released like 17 singles and they all flopped and her lead single from her new album flopped too

now imagine how Swish Swish will fare

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Jase
4 minutes ago, Bloody said:

at least other radio stations gave it some spins

kiss.png

kiss1.png

kiss2.png

kiss3.png

BBC Radio 1/2: 1 spin each 

I mean, Radio 1 I can KINDA get because they'll only spin a record 1, 2, maybe 3 times in a week if it's on the C-list. I don't know wtf Radio 2's problem is tho considering she's on their damn A-list :wtf:

Americano

Katy is not a flop? She's not even Top 100 in the most important market. Youtube views are great but don't mean jack ****. People get views for coughing up cinnamon.

Jase

BGT live shows in a couple of weeks. Still holding out hope she'll ACTUALLY promote :poot:

Americano
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

US #34 and light green

Her digital stability in the US vs. her only like 25M AI is impressive. It's disappointing that sales:airplay ratios mean nothing these days/radio doesn't care like they used to.

luckythisway
52 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Not a gif from an adult site dndnfnbfbd

Not a gif & it's a meme that has no inappropriate content, trust me i was here when the gay p0rn gifs were on this site & all my classmates almost saw :madge:

CHROMATICA

Bloody
2 minutes ago, KaanBTW said:

Spotify promo is strong, let's see tomorrow. Too bad Bad Liar is almost the worst song that she released recently. 

I'm not a big fan either, but radios will eat this up cause of her previous hits and it will be all over streaming services. The amount of money that they spend to promote her is insane. The fact that she debuted the mv on Spotify and that it is #1 on TTH in matter of hours (Gaga's climb to the top 10 took days) shows how much they are pushing her, unlike Gaga who is much more talented.

Let's see how her era will go.

Americano
Just now, Jase said:

BGT live shows in a couple of weeks. Still holding out hope she'll ACTUALLY promote :poot:

She will, don't worry. She'll create a LADY GAGA / THE CURE playlist on Spotify with 1,000 followers. :gaycat:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

Youtube views are great but don't mean jack ****

and yet this is predicted to catapult her above TC as per simm's prediction. Not that I am defending this nor saying this is correct, but having that much points from that many views is just :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Americano
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

I'm not a big fan either, but radios will eat this up cause of her previous hits and it will be all over streaming services. The amount of money that they spend to promote her is insane. The fact that she debuted the mv on Spotify and that it is #1 on TTH in matter of hours (Gaga's climb to the top 10 took days) shows how much they are pushing her, unlike Gaga who is much more talented.

Bad Liar is going to be dead on arrival at radio. I don't know what she was thinking with this song (or video). What a waste of Spotify promotion-- Interscope is a mess, they should've used that kind of money on The Cure which actually, you know, sounds nice to the ear.

Bloody
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

I mean, Radio 1 I can KINDA get because they'll only spin a record 1, 2, maybe 3 times in a week if it's on the C-list. I don't know wtf Radio 2's problem is tho considering she's on their damn A-list :wtf:

There are days that Radio 2 play it once and sometimes twice.

Capital FM is more bipolar. Sometimes they spin it only once, sometimes 2-3 and they even did 5-6 in a day. Today no spin at all :saladga:

KaanBTW
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Totally agree sweetheart. I wish they would have used that effort for much better song. 

Spoiler

aka The Cure :creepflop:

Americano
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

and yet this is predicted to catapult her above TC as per simm's prediction. Not that I am defending this nor saying this is correct, but having that much points from that many views is just :awkney:

I mean, kinda shows people shouldn't care about Billboard's Hot 100 that makes as much sense as the US president stringing together a sentence. Worldwide I look at two things: Airplay peaks/spins and digital peaks. I could careless about the "official" charts, since the formulas are all kinds of silly.

I think Youtube matters to an extent, but the fact Katy's single is clearly a huge flop but can chart so high is laughable.

• Zilla unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived