💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The ALL NEW Charts Discussion Thread

Jase

Featured Posts

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

I wonder how many preorders does Katy have. How's the tour doing (hence the bundle)?

None of the shows are actually sold out, resellers are biting their ass currently for purchasing expensive tickets they probably have to sell at a much cheaper price because nobody wants them. :chica:

Her tour promoter panicked and just threw in any extra shows right away to profit off the anouncment hype because they can't go "Oh due to overwhelming demand we decided to add extra shows."

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid
21 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Overall : Swish Swish
#259 (-1) / +0.087
Slaaay :giveup:

Could you imagine the meltdowns here if TC got this kind of update the second week in. 

Switching singles last minute is already doing damage to SwSw

Supersonic
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

Could you imagine the meltdowns here if TC got this kind of update the second week in. 

I think it's not switching singles that's doing the damage. It's more like... dependant on the material. SWSW is sonically basically Bon Appetit 2.0. And radio said no to that. :chica:

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I don't want to imagine it :saladga:
I'm kinda grateful for what we've got, but still pissed about those updates these days, cause this song is literally dying :madge:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BenG

She should just demote Bon Appetit and Swish Swish to promo single status and release the future smash title track.

Naufri
3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I've been imagining the meltdowns here if TC would have been doing like the last two singles of Katy on some metrics and lol.

The day a single by Gaga won't reach the top 10 on iTunes the first day, or don't reach at least 10M of AI until begin to receive negative updates this thread will be lit.

Artur

s9kkbLj.gif 

THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP AND DO SOME PROMO THIS IS A SMASH WAITING TO HAPPEN

wqd2Ak2.gif

GIVE ME RADIO PAYOLA, SNAPCHAT FILTERS, I WILL TAKE ANYTHING

Mv2P2gJ.gif 

BenG
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

I've been imagining the meltdowns here if TC would have been doing like the last two singles of Katy on some metrics and lol.

The day a single by Gaga won't reach the top 10 on iTunes the first day, or don't reach at least 10M of AI until begin to receive negative updates this thread will be lit.

Oh well at least Katy can afford to have one flop era. We can't afford two in a row.

BenG

I was just imagining the music video to be a celebration of Sonja's life, mixed with footage of both of them together.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Artur said:

s9kkbLj.gif 

THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP AND DO SOME PROMO THIS IS A SMASH WAITING TO HAPPEN

wqd2Ak2.gif

GIVE ME RADIO PAYOLA, SNAPCHAT FILTERS, I WILL TAKE ANYTHING

Mv2P2gJ.gif 

issa buzz track

1 minute ago, Artur said:

SNAPCHAT FILTERS

even Lana with Love got one :air: 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Supersonic
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

even Lana with Love got one :air: 

whatever happened to interscope releasing Love to HAC radio? :air:

Naufri
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Oh well at least Katy can afford to have one flop era. We can't afford two in a row.

Nobody can afford to be so out of touch on what the GP wants, mostly because in her case GP was her fanbase. The performance of BA and SWSW are making look succesful ARTPOP.

Naufri
6 minutes ago, Artur said:

SNAPCHAT FILTERS

Snapchat is so dead in Europe... IG filters better.

Supersonic
Just now, Naufri said:

Snapchat is so dead in Europe... IG filters better.

Speak for yourself, my european ass disagress. Snapgod is clearly superior :chica:

• Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived