• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

t4KAeRt.gif

Spoiler

that means BA was an official single too :wtf:Β 

Β 

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

BA shortest single era ever? :wtf:

t4KAeRt.gif

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

ViviLittleM

spins:

KATY PERRY - Swish Swish f/Nicki Minaj:Β 155

Β 

For comparison:

Β 

LIAM PAYNE - Strip That Down f/Quavo: 156

CAMILA CABELLO - Crying In The Club: 118

SELENA GOMEZ - Bad Liar: 130

DeanWinchester
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

spins:

KATY PERRY - Swish Swish f/Nicki Minaj:Β 155

Yep, radio ignoring Katy's underperformances and flops and quick to support her new song, while Gaga had to fight an uphill battle to get her songs played again. Why am I not surprised

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

nattuggla

Imho Katy's videos always have been fun videos with a certain self irony and levity. People can relate/connect to it.

In Gaga's case it was also like that until Telephone, but afterwards most of the videos of her became veryΒ "artsy" which could seems forced hence this ratherΒ repel the GP to replay Gaga's videos.

Imho Bad Romance showed the perfect middle between fun, levity but also high classΒ artistically.

#15 (-1) Katy Perry - Swish Swish

Rw8VOJJ.gif

Naufri
4 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

She always delivers HQ videos, you cant deny18361203_1406154836097551_945043732_n.thumb.png.24aa54f3df8bcbf542035d8b06cec408.png

Well... MV like the movies are a matter of taste. I can give her that her videos are always high budget and mostly well done. I find the majority of them a little bland, btw she have some that are history of pop MV like LFN or California Gurls.

I find her too disney, even in the BA MV, which try to be sexy disturbing she cant help making goofy faces that, in my opinion break the video tone and mood. I can get why people likes the majority of them.

Monsterious
1 minute ago, ARTnFAME said:

#15 (-1) Katy Perry - Swish Swish

Rw8VOJJ.gif

screaming

• Zilla unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived