❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
24 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Then I have bad news: She is planning to do a creative break :interestinga:

Noooo 

tumblr_inline_msgoo4dK901qz4rgp.gif

Oh well. I hope that means she can be back with something amazing in a few years. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusUrania

Croatian newspapers today reported that the Croatia show "Dora", where the public votes for their favourite singer/group to represent Croatia at the Eurovision Song Contest, won't return this season. Croatia's national television brodcaster HRT considers allegedly these three artists to represent Croatia:

Indira Levak

466739.jpeg

Dami Kedžo

Damir-Ked%C5%BEo.jpg

Franka Batelić

franka%20bateli%C4%87

little legend

I dreamed that i forgot to watch eurovision and missed it and then searched on Google and Germany was the winner of Eurovision 2018 and i watched some videos and Eurovision was taken place in a huge arena but the crowd were only 100 people, my country (Greece) wasnt even qualified 

What a weird dream :cryga:

Bellatrix

Kristian Kostov has released his first single in English since Eurovision and he has gone blonde! :omg:

Kristian represented Bulgaria last year in Kyiv with "Beautiful Mess" and took Bulgaria to their highest score to date - 2nd place! However, the performance had "winner" written all over it :reductive:

Dutch
21 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Where?

giphy.gif

The first 9 from France, Malta and I still need to listen to Estonia their songs. And some songs from the other countries are out too I believe.

Dutch
6 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Top 10 @Dutch entries :tony:

Thank God The Common Linnets happened. :selena:

Let's hope Waylon can reach the top 5. :tony:

Bellatrix
13 hours ago, Dutch said:

Thank God The Common Linnets happened. :selena:

Let's hope Waylon can reach the top 5. :tony:

Fingers crossed!

It's a shame they split up tho. They were really good together.

Bellatrix

The 1965 winner France Gall has sadly passed away today.

France Gall was born in 9th of October 1947 in Paris and she had her first hit at the age of 16.
In 1965 she was chosen to represent Luxembourg in Eurovision with the song "Poupée de cire, poupée de son" and she became Luxembourgs second victory.

The song is credited as the first pop song to win the contest and had an impact on the style of music that were entered to the contest following years.

3bb6ca62a167b147a8c44aa0cabd43d6?w=1280

Rest in peace :(

Dutch

4 beautiful woman with a good English vocabulary, another reason why Portugal is doing so much better than Ukraine.

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

4 beautiful woman with a good English vocabulary, another reason why Portugal is doing so much better than Ukraine.

No treat for the hunties tho :crossed:

They all seem great. However, I don't understand the need of 4 hosts. It felt too much in 2015 and it probably will this year too.

galaxyspacetime
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

No treat for the hunties tho :crossed:

They all seem great. However, I don't understand the need of 4 hosts. It felt too much in 2015 and it probably will this year too.

They are great choices! 3 of them are known tv presenters here in Portugal and Daniela, is a portuguese actress that's currently in the US doing NCIS:LA.

Also, there's rumors that each semi-final will have 2 different hosts and only in the final we'll have the 4 togheter, but there is no confirmation

And the air was full of various storms and saints x

Glittertinks
9 minutes ago, galaxyspacetime said:

They are great choices! 3 of them are known tv presenters here in Portugal and Daniela, is a portuguese actress that's currently in the US doing NCIS:LA.

oh my god I did not notice this when they announced the girls :cryga:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived