Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Glittertinks
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

NNNN, I remember that the German people actually liked this song. :air:

I actually don't really like German songs, it makes me cringe for some reason. Don't kill me. :poot:

how embarassing... but it sounds a lot like basic Alpenschlager... so it does not really surprise me :toofunny:

I don't like most german songs either. There are only a few artists that can pull off nice songs if you ask me. I wished we would have sent one of them instead of doing a casting again :madge:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

sis don't touch my weave like I sent that **** to the contest

It's the first time I ever hated on an eurovision song, it was just too horrible

senseless trash

good lord we had awesome semi-finalists during the national selections, I don't see how did they send that **** to the contest

Also, 2015

Romania sent shitty Voltaj instead of this masterpiece

NNN, it's not your fault, and like I said, you did great in the end, so that's something. :poot:

OMG, I remember this song. Romania once was one of my favorite countries: Let Me Try, Playing With Fire, Zaleilah, Miracle, all f*cking bops and It's My Life is one of the most iconic Euorivios moments. :giveup:

But then they started to send trash song since 2015 and now I'm not really here for them anymore. :air:

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

NNN, it's not your fault, and like I said, you did great in the end, so that's something. :poot:

OMG, I remember this song. Romania once was one of my favorite countries: Let Me Try, Playing With Fire, Zaleilah, Miracle, all f*cking bops and It's My Life is one of the most iconic Euorivios moments. :giveup:

But then they started to send trash song since 2015 and now I'm not really here for them anymore. :air:

PLAYING WITH FIRE AND MIRACLE ARE MY FAVES ASWELL

12 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

how embarassing... but it sounds a lot like basic Alpenschlager... so it does not really surprise me :toofunny:

I don't like most german songs either. There are only a few artists that can pull off nice songs if you ask me. I wished we would have sent one of them instead of doing a casting again :madge:

Lmao, this is actually our Schlager sound, so we both know how wrong this was. :rip:

Well, I think Germany need to change it up a little. You were doing great after Lena won. Then you lost it again. :grr:

2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

PLAYING WITH FIRE AND MIRACLE ARE MY FAVES ASWELL

SEND THEM AGAIN, EUROVISION NEEDS THE HIGH NOTE FROM PAULA!!!!

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, Dutch said:

Lmao, this is actually our Schlager sound, so we both know how wrong this was. :rip:

Well, I think Germany need to change it up a little. You were doing great after Lena won. Then you lost it again. :grr:

SEND THEM AGAIN, EUROVISION NEEDS THE HIGH NOTE FROM PAULA!!!!

i was just looking at the miracle performance and i was right at the high note part

queen of telepathy

1 minute ago, Beytwice said:

i was just looking at the miracle performance and i was right at the high note part

queen of telepathy

I'm watching right now and she is slaying that note right now as we speak, nnn. Queen of double telepathy.

TheJoanneJoker
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm watching right now and she is slaying that note right now as we speak, nnn. Queen of double telepathy.

sh*t marry me

Glittertinks
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So wrong :koons:

Well, when Lena won and the two contests after that, the whole pre selection was done my Stefan Raab and he left after that. Unfortunately he has stopped working in Entertainment completely now, but he really knew what the people would like. Especially when it came to music and opened up the contest for a younger audience.
Now it's like in the old days, where a channel does the selection that only older people watch. All of these are such major factors while it's going down again... :spin:

3 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

So wrong :koons:

Well, when Lena won and the two contests after that, the whole pre selection was done my Stefan Raab and he left after that. Unfortunately he has stopped working in Entertainment completely now, but he really knew what the people would like. Especially when it came to music and opened up the contest for a younger audience.
Now it's like in the old days, where a channel does the selection that only older people watch. All of these are such major factors while it's going down again... :spin:

Oh, this explains a lot. They should bring an other man/woman to the table who knows exactly what Eurovision needs. I really want our neighbors to do good again.

Oh btw, I changed my mind, I do know a great German song. It became a cute hit (again) this year. Maybe you should send her. :bon:

When it came on the radio, I was like, wait, I do know a Swedish version of this and then I realized I heard this song before at Melfest. So the circle would be complete if she will participate.

Glittertinks
54 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oh, this explains a lot. They should bring an other man/woman to the table who knows exactly what Eurovision needs. I really want our neighbors to do good again.

Oh btw, I changed my mind, I do know a great German song. It became a cute hit (again) this year. Maybe you should send her. :bon:

When it came on the radio, I was like, wait, I do know a Swedish version of this and then I realized I heard this song before at Melfest. So the circle would be complete if she will participate.

We will see what the Casting this time brings with their "Taskforce" and such, they really seemed to be determined although it also sounded a little bit pathetic... :laughga:

I personally hate Helene Fischer, oh no :neyde: Although "Atemlos" is a good song (and thanks to you it's now stuck inside my head again). I really don't know how Europe would like her tho, she appears like those superficial Schlager singers here. She would totally bring a show tho.

Actually, I am more shook that this song exists in a different language :wtfga:

I personally would send either Adel Tawil or Wincent Weiss.

this song tho :giveup:

4 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

We will see what the Casting this time brings with their "Taskforce" and such, they really seemed to be determined although it also sounded a little bit pathetic... :laughga:

I personally hate Helene Fischer, oh no :neyde: Although "Atemlos" is a good song (and thanks to you it's now stuck inside my head again). I really don't know how Europe would like her tho, she appears like those superficial Schlager singers here. She would totally bring a show tho.

Actually, I am more shook that this song exists in a different language :wtfga:

I personally would send either Adel Tawil or Wincent Weiss.

this song tho :giveup:

NNN, yeah, sometimes big words doesn't mean big stuff will happen. Lets wait and find out. :selena:

Sorry, I got the song in my head too right now, so I know how you feel. I don't know Helene besides she is big in what she's doing. A show, well, we like a huge show for Eurovision. 

I can only listen to the first song, and besides I like it, the German in it made me still cringe a bit. Serious songs mixed with German isn't working for me I guess. Totally my fault. :poot:

Glittertinks
10 hours ago, Dutch said:

NNN, yeah, sometimes big words doesn't mean big stuff will happen. Lets wait and find out. :selena:

Sorry, I got the song in my head too right now, so I know how you feel. I don't know Helene besides she is big in what she's doing. A show, well, we like a huge show for Eurovision. 

I can only listen to the first song, and besides I like it, the German in it made me still cringe a bit. Serious songs mixed with German isn't working for me I guess. Totally my fault. :poot:

I think Helene could deliver, but I am really worried how people would react to her character, she can seem cold and distant because she is such a perfectionist :selena:

I think German sounds the best when used like poetry. There are a lot of german songs that make the language sound like everyone thinks: aggressive. Give me nice melodies and witty lyrics, thanks.

But as I said, I think we will send an english song again :rip: (please prove me wrong Germany!)

This is insane :saladga:

z3fZCRZ.jpg

I thought it was going to be like buying normal tickets to a concert. Wtf is this queue thing. There go my chances of getting standing tickets :selena:

Glittertinks
7 minutes ago, Obman said:

This is insane :saladga:

z3fZCRZ.jpg

I thought it was going to be like buying normal tickets to a concert. Wtf is this queue thing. There go my chances of getting standing tickets :selena:

Believe me, when I tried to get tickets for the Contest in 2011, I was waiting 6 hours, refreshing non stop the ticket site - this is to date my worst memory of buying tickets for something :selena:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived