💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch
7 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I hope they keep the level of quality :giveup:  i want an intense voting phase EVERY YEAR.

RIGHT?! Europe start giving more quality now.

4 minutes ago, benKo said:

Germans (incl. me sometimes :derpga:) always had the excuse of politics, but this year shows that our last songs just were bad or mediocre:ladyhaha:

Sounds a lot like the Dutch people before Anouk and the Common Linnets. :air: 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
benKo
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

We got to high standards nowdays, when i was little i remember being like "YAY WE GOT ONE 12 POINTS!" and ended up like 10-20 and now anything but top 5 is dissapointing to me :poot:

When I was 10 I watched the ESC for the first time and we ended up winning. So I came to Eurovision with very high standard to begin with :ladyhaha:

Dutch

I guess not qualifying for years gave me the ability to love and root for other countries besides my own. Celebrate loving more countries! :ohwell:

Dutch

Nnn, y’all can lower your standards with not qualifying for years if you want. I will talk to you in 10 years. :poot:

benKo
Just now, Dutch said:

I guess not qualifying for years gave me the ability to love and root for other countries besides my own. Celebrate loving more countries! :ohwell:

As the biggest from the Big 5, I cannot relate :staymad:*intentionally triggering*

Dutch
Just now, benKo said:

As the biggest from the Big 5, I cannot relate :staymad:*intentionally triggering*

Ending last in the final because you don’t deserve to be in the final does feel the same or even worse. :ohwell:

benKo
Just now, Dutch said:

Ending last in the final because you don’t deserve to be in the final does feel the same or even worse. :ohwell:

:triggered:

Glittertinks
11 minutes ago, benKo said:

Germans (incl. me sometimes :derpga:) always had the excuse of politics, but this year shows that our last songs just were bad or mediocre:ladyhaha:

I have come to the conclusion tonight too. Earlier tonight I was like "if he gets no points then it IS political" but I was proven wrong and everything is well :kara:

tbh I think we should keep the national selection we did earlier this year. That was apparently a good way to decide who to send.

Sugarfall

Happy with the winner but as a Cyprus stan that was a ROLLERCOASTER! First she got big points, then she fell and I lost hope. Then it was suddenly between her and Israel only for her to lose in the end :giveup: At least it was exciting!

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I have come to the conclusion tonight too. Earlier tonight I was like "if he gets no points then it IS political" but I was proven wrong and everything is well :kara:

tbh I think we should keep the national selection we did earlier this year. That was apparently a good way to decide who to send.

Tbh, you had another song that could be a slay too. You and I if I remember correctly. I hope you’ll keep the quality up.

Dutch

Nnn, I totally forgot Israel almost didn’t make it this year. That other broadcaster got their karma. :poot:

Glittertinks
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Tbh, you had another song that could be a slay too. You and I if I remember correctly. I hope you’ll keep the quality up.

Yes, I am curious how that would have placed, but we never know... But i kinda wish we could give him a second chance :tony:  but this probably won't happen.

I am praying we keep it up.

Fame IV
10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This winner deserved to be last actually.

A Star is Born ⭐

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived