💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Josip said:

I had hope! Macedonia had hope! They even didn't have to pay the debt, it's their fault ultimately! Next year, I guess :selena:

I love the theme and the slogan, it's a bit less "we're Europe and we're united" unlike the past 10. Or was it just 2-3? Seems like forever :poot:

Nnn, oké, you had the right Reasons to give me hope. :selena:

the slogan sounds shady since Ukraine didn't invite Russia. :cryga: At least the slogan fits Portugal and is simple and effectful.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor number 100 from the Netherlands. The latest rumor is that Sharon den Adel (lead singer from Within Temptation) will represent the Netherlands with a mystical dance song. Within Temptation has always been in the mouths of the Dutch people when it comes to Eurovision. Our broadcaster even asked them to go, but they didn't want to go for several reasons. They were scared their fanbase wouldn't take them serious anymore, they want to play live instruments, they didn't feel like their style would fit in the Eurovision circus. Our broadcaster will come with a name in the coming weeks. They already told us it's not a singer that is charting right now. I'm a little bit worried but also excited. I would love Sharon, since she has vocals and even more vocals, she will shook Europe.

She already made a dance track with one of the biggest DJs in the world Armin van Buuren, 10 years ago:

This is the music she made with Within Temptation:

And posted this on all their social media accounts:

Bellatrix

It's Aisel for Azerbaijan! She's a great singer and a pianist. Azerbaijan will probably nail it again.

Glittertinks
21 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

It's Aisel for Azerbaijan! She's a great singer and a pianist. Azerbaijan will probably nail it again.

that sounds like some quality :giveup:

tbh I am expecting a lot of singer/songwriter stuff this year. And maybe not too big or over the top productions of songs. Just to see that something completely different will win this time again :selena:

20 hours ago, Dutch said:

3 womans already. :cryga:

So far Saara is my favorite. :bon:

We have a guy now! You should do the honor of presenting him :whitney:

Earlier this morning, the Dutch Eurovision broadcaster posted this little teaser video:

I didn't take long before we knew who's gonna present the Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon. It's Waylon! One of Dutch best male singers with a unique voice. The Eurovision fans probably know him from 2014, when he became second with the Common Linnets. After this victory, something happened and Waylon wasn't a part of the group any longer. 4 years later, Waylon is back again but without Ilse de Lange. He's a real musician and can deliver every style he wants. His song will be announced on a later date, like usual. It will be hard to top his previous results, but will he win the trophy this time?

GagaEffect

Flopland let the rats decide who will participiate this year instead of letting the people choose their favourite :saladga:

Bellatrix
27 minutes ago, GagaEffect said:

Flopland let the rats decide who will participiate this year instead of letting the people choose their favourite :saladga:

Even tho I love Melodifestivalen I sometimes wish Sweden would do that as well as the peoples taste can be f*cked up sometimes. I mean, they rejected Loreen ffs :air: Still pressed :madge: 

1 hour ago, Josip said:

@Dutch I must say I preferred Ilse back in 2014, but I like him too! As long as it's a great song, I am on board :gaycat:

I totally agree tho. :selena:

I'm not really keen on Waylon, but he is talented and he's taking Eurovision very serious. I was way more hyped about OG3NE last year since I'm a huge fan. But once again, it's a great pick.

1 hour ago, GagaEffect said:

Sssh. Saara is a Queen. It's not like 'letting the people decide' worked in the past for Finland (justice for Norma John). :poot:

You still can pick the song. So don't f*ck it up. :bon:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived