💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jennifer Lopez's 30 Best Songs | Top Ten Now!

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

juju
4 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

18. On the Floor (feat. Pitbull)

giphy.gif

The biggest hit of her career, at least in terms of sales. The video has over 1 billion views, it hit #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 nearly a decade after many believed she had peaked in her singing career. While the song is far from her best, it is a strong club anthem and incredibly catchy. The production is sharp and exemplifies the time period of its release. It is incredible to see a 42 year old woman return to the music scene and dominate it, this song gave us just that.

Listen on Spotify

Previous: #19 Let's Get Loud

Not in the top 10!!! Im shook!

❤ x ❤

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
13 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

20. The Way It Is

tumblr_m8t95u4t9z1rusrvpo1_500.gif

The forgotten track, nestled in the second half of the forgotten album, Brave. The Way It Is opens with Lopez ooh-ing and aah-ing over drum beats and horns. The hook is subtle, but infectious. In regard to the musical career of Jennifer Lopez, this is a song you’d be lucky to stumble upon. Lucky for you, it opens my Top 20. You can thank me later.

Listen on Spotify

Previous: #21 I'm Real

Such a good song... I adore this entire album :diane: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

16. (What Is) Love?

giphy.gif

This song is a pure example of the Golden Era of Pop (2009-2013). Released smack-dab in the middle of this era, (What Is) Love? is the title track to the album of (mostly) the same name. It perfectly represents all the elements that made pop back then so good: strong lyrics, on-point production, and a pulsing beat despite the song venturing into pop-ballad grounds. It is anything but the boring, stale beats we’re being served today.

Listen on Spotify

Previous: #17 All I Have

juju
Just now, IndieKylie said:

16. (What Is) Love?

giphy.gif

This song is a pure example of the Golden Era of Pop (2009-2013). Released smack-dab in the middle of this era, (What Is) Love? is the title track to the album of (mostly) the same name. It perfectly represents all the elements that made pop back then so good: strong lyrics, on-point production, and a pulsing beat despite the song venturing into pop-ballad grounds. It is anything but the boring, stale beats we’re being served today.

Listen on Spotify

Previous: #17 All I Have

I LOVE THIS SONG. MY FAVORITE ON THAT ALBUM TBH

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, juju said:

Not in the top 10!!! Im shook!

It doesn't deserve Top 10. :emma: It's great, and an iconic part of her career. I love that it revived her and brought her music to a new generation...but it's not even the best song on Love?. 

Top 10 was ridiculously hard to formulate, but this song was never really a contender. :giggle:

juju

It doesn't deserve Top 10. :emma: It's great, and an iconic part of her career. I love that it revived her and brought her music to a new generation...but it's not even the best song on Love?. 

Top 10 was ridiculously hard to formulate, but this song was never really a contender. :giggle:

Well yes, technically speaking, it's not her strongest. I'm a sucker for anything RedOne though :emma: 

Worried that good sis Get Right won't make an appearance here :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
Just now, juju said:

Well yes, technically speaking, it's not her strongest. I'm a sucker for anything RedOne though :emma: 

Worried that good sis Get Right won't make an appearance here :awkney: 

Oh, it's why I have grown to really enjoy LOVE?...cause it is just a perfect representation of pop music during that time (which I adore...such a simpler time). 

I will go ahead and say that my Top 10 is pretty perfect in my opinion. :music:

juju

Oh, it's why I have grown to really enjoy LOVE?...cause it is just a perfect representation of pop music during that time (which I adore...such a simpler time). 

I will go ahead and say that my Top 10 is pretty perfect in my opinion. :music:

LOVE? is my favorite so I am biased, but I agree 100%. And I'm ready for the next 5, when will they be posted?

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

Tune in TONIGHT at 7:30PM EST to witness the #15-11 reveal! A brief honorable mention (#31-35) will also be included as I just can't help but highlight some amazing songs that didn't quite make the cut! TOMORROW our Top 10 will be revealed. Time is TBD but it will be in the evening (EST). 

See you soon!

giphy.gif

juju

Tune in TONIGHT at 7:30PM EST to witness the #15-11 reveal! A brief honorable mention (#31-35) will also be included as I just can't help but highlight some amazing songs that didn't quite make the cut! TOMORROW our Top 10 will be revealed. Time is TBD but it will be in the evening (EST). 

See you soon!

giphy.gif

there's my answer :emma: I'll be here!

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, juju said:

there's my answer  I'll be here!

See you there!! :hug:

juju
23 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

See you there!! :hug:

Yas! 

Now it appears that I'll be Waiting For Tonight... Ohh-ohhhh :stalkga: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie

15. It’s Not That Serious

giphy.gif

Another song from her debut album that further defines the late-90s Latin revolution. This song is full of attitude and amazing R&B rhythms. The chorus is pleasing to the ear and I absolutely love the use of the guitar, which feels so prominent on this track. This song is one of the best off her debut album.

Listen on Spotify

Previous: #16 (What Is) Love?

juju

!!!!!!!!!! This bop! I had forgotten all about it! :air: 

❤ x ❤

Archived