💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Sam a hunty?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child
29 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I'm I the only one who likes chunky/little built men? 

Kinda like this

tumblr_o6t0mbXSnN1u68hnpo1_1280.jpg

The guy's body on the right omfg

Really muscular men kinda gross me out tbh

No you're not, I'm also attracted by men like these (especially the one on the right!).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
9 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Why would you feel worthless? :confused:

Because I'll never be 1% as attractive

chaeri pls

The Child
12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Oh no! Don't ever say that! Don't ever doubt yourself and don't ever dare to put yourself down. You're beautiful inside and that's what matters the most. If you don't like your body then change it, everything's possible, you just got to be willing to make the change happen. I'll be supporting you from here. :hug:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Who's this :neyde:

Neyde's boyfriend 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Hennywise

y'all : He's str8!!!!!1111

me :

6MJ7A3P.gif

2f42fcf2567d941c4054b392d257adb6.gif

ArtPLAUSE

Yes he is straight as he has said himself and I really have no doubt believing that as he really looks like the typical straight fvckboy. Besides, even if he were gay we can all chill because he wouldn't even bother looking at any of us (no T no shade to all the hotties on GGD) unless we suddenly became famous millionnaires.

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I'm I the only one who likes chunky/little built men? 

Kinda like this

tumblr_o6t0mbXSnN1u68hnpo1_1280.jpg

The guy's body on the right omfg:gaycat:

Really muscular men kinda gross me out tbh

I accept all male body types. As long as you have a DIC (any size) and we both want to be with each other, I'm all open. :lolly:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RonnieGagz
39 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I wouldn't feel worthless just because he has a "perfect" face and a good body. He's just a Fvckboy to Pop stars that want to show that they can get hotties. No brain, no spirit and no true relationship worth, bye.

I would feel worthless by being close to someone like Einstein or even Gaga. But not because of someone that just have a good appearance and waste their whole life trying to maintain it. 

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

lost in limbo

This hunty thread got me right, and it wasn´t just on the a-hole :giveup:

I usually don´t care ´bout these threads, but this one just...:giveup:

The pictures you´ve shown, they... :giveup: 

Spoiler

I´m going to spend my entire life with 80 variations of cats, dogs, horses, swans, ducks, etc... At least they can´t break my heart :air:

Spoiler

Can they? :air:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

The Child
17 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

I wouldn't feel worthless just because he has a "perfect" face and a good body. He's just a Fvckboy to Pop stars that want to show that they can get hotties. No brain, no spirit and no true relationship worth, bye.

I would feel worthless by being close to someone like Einstein or even Gaga. But not because of someone that just have a good appearance and waste their whole life trying to maintain it. 

You're full of stereotypes and it's really bad to make generalizations. You don't know him personally you cannot just assume he's dumb because of his looks. From what I've seen on his instagram he seems to be leading a healthy life, he reads many books and all. So yeah I don't think he's the stereotypically zero brains with a lot of muscles guy.  

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

It's more of a wishful thinking actually 

1480070208_725457_1480070370_album_normaSAM3.gifsam-asghari15-800x887.png?w=663&h=735

God I love sweatpants on a hot guy. You can honestly see his religion in those sweats...:emma::emma:

The Child
Just now, IndieKylie said:

God I love sweatpants on a hot guy. You can honestly see his religion in those sweats...:emma::emma:

IKR! :giveup::sara:

RonnieGagz
13 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You're full of stereotypes and it's really bad to make generalizations. You don't know him personally you cannot just assume he's dumb because of his looks. From what I've seen on his instagram he seems to be leading a healthy life, he reads many books and all. So yeah I don't think he's the stereotypically zero brains with a lot of muscles guy.  

I'm saying that @littlepotter shouldn't feel worthless because of this guy just because of his body.e

Yah, I've already entered in his instagram and read about him. Not convinced, I know at least 6 guys totally like him :spin:

But if he's really not that stereotypical guy, good for him. I just wanna follow his relationship with Britney and discover it :green:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

River

I can't deny that he's really hot but I've seen better, the shaved armpits are a no no for me..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Kermit
Spoiler

:ladyhaha: Most of what this site deems "hot" doesn't fall under my radar of beautiful.

:awesome: Right about now is when I realize that thread-lurking on here isn't going to pay my bills.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived