rawrimamonster
2 hours ago, DWUWpartII said:

Now, if she can Cure ha DIC too :lana:

I'm hoping for that. It can still happen right? :toofunny:

nattuggla
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

The Cure is truly a Paparazzi "We love her again" tea :firega: 

GP is shook

I'm miffed Aura, DITD, Gypsy, Scheisse, PI, Venus and Hair never got their moment of shine :giveup: Americano would probably do very well right now as a single if she'd released it right now :giveup: 

I think people are turned down by songs of her where she uses "screamy" or "rocky" voice. 

In TC her voice is more soothing and calm and I bet this appeals more to the GP. 

Red

The Cure is the One who will bring equilibrium to the Matrix and end the war :pray: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ThatAsianGuy
6 hours ago, Derpplause said:

The Cure is truly a Paparazzi "We love her again" tea :firega: 

GP is shook

I'm miffed Aura, DITD, Gypsy, Scheisse, PI, Venus and Hair never got their moment of shine :giveup: Americano would probably do very well right now as a single if she'd released it right now :giveup: 

:ladyhaha:

Chromatislaps
4 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

:ladyhaha:

well with Trump an all being president and his policy on immigrants and the mexican border, Americano is really a protest anthem against all that... If it wasn't released on BTW, and as a single now, I think it would have garnered a lot of attention. :lolly: 

robboadam

Change it to 'The Cure literally is one'

They're not saying it's 'the one'

Miel
13 hours ago, Scathach said:

It kind of pisses me off that The Cure is getting so much praise when she's released far superior songs that flopped :madge:

I like The Cure a lot, but I agree.

How come it took Million Reasons a million years to peak, but this is going up at, like, thrice the rate? I'm sure there are many factors to put into it, but still :grr:

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

well with Trump an all being president and his policy on immigrants and the mexican border, Americano is really a protest anthem against all that... If it wasn't released on BTW, and as a single now, I think it would have garnered a lot of attention. :lolly: 

Honestly? Down for a 2017 re-release.

[tbh that song meant a lot to me and my friends way back when, so hella down]

macca
8 hours ago, Miel said:

I like The Cure a lot, but I agree.

How come it took Million Reasons a million years to peak, but this is going up at, like, thrice the rate? I'm sure there are many factors to put into it, but still :grr:

Because The Cure is a much better song than million reasons. Nothing from Joanne was ever going to smash WW. Simple.

Miel
2 hours ago, macca said:

Because The Cure is a much better song than million reasons. Nothing from Joanne was ever going to smash WW. Simple.

That's highly subjective, unless you mean "better" in the context of "more palatable for the general public", in which I cannot disagree with.

Archived