• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

Me too her covers are really cool but I'd like a really colourful one! I'm so excited :excited:

I don't want anything too colorful. When I think colorful, I now picture Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and it just makes me sad. And if she really does do the theme that everyone's been talking about I expect a lot of imagery like we saw in the Paparazzi video. (Art, high fashion, a lot of gold, beauty, morbidity, etc) I want something classy.

Edited by MESSIAH

Gosh. She hasn't even announced tour dates for my locations and she's already throwing a new album out? Well that's awesome! Maybe she'll play that S#it when she does get here!

Where you at?

/just curious

Edited by Nissa

JaysAMess

She could release the lead single before she announces the title like Rihanna did with We Found Love.

A Stan Was Born

Hoping for a single released before the album title announcement. But I feel like she would have announced the release of a single first if it was to come before the album title.

Beyonce

So now suddenly quality is what matters to you? :lmao:

When have I ever said that I didnt like 4 because it was as commercially successful as her others? :wtf:

I can't stop wondering what the album will be called, can't concentrate on anything! :excited:

MelbHawker

Lady Gaga revealed that her third full-length album is complete on her Twitter this morning. "Exciting news little monsters!," she wrote. "I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September!"

Gaga is currently in the midst of a world tour in support of her 2011 album Born This Way. The show, which is focused almost entirely on material from that record, has already been toured through much of Asia, and will travel through Australia and Europe through the summer. She has yet to announce North American dates for the Born This Way Ball tour, suggesting that by the time she hits American arenas, the show may be altered to include material from the next record.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-ive-completed-a-new-album-20120608#ixzz1xE4TKI00

She didn't say it's complete though.

JanPianoMusic

Woo-hoo I'm so excited!!

How it should go imo:

August: first single (performed as an encore)

September: album title

November: second single

December: album

You will never please everyone.

Americano

yea cause her talking about her album last year at the VMA's didnt really make anyone care except her fans. It is more relevant if she had a single out. Even if she spreads 2 singles before the album to 5 months. At least have something out lol

It doesn't matter if no one else cares except her fans. First week sales of the single/album are fan-centric anyway, so those are the only people she needs to give a heads up. After that first week, the general public takes over.

On top of that, it rings the bell for radio stations etc. that she's coming back soon. (And they'll also be getting a word from Interscope within the industry.)

It's all marketing, and much more than her just being excited to tell the news.

FairyDreams

When I just read this I shouted in excitement... she is such a hard worker!

Americano

She didn't say it's complete though.

When you play it for a label and they give their approval, it's almost in finished form or is completed.

Edited by Americano

MelbHawker

When you play it for a label and they give their approval, it's almost in finished form or is completed.

She could've showed them early demos?

Kermit the frog

When have I ever said that I didnt like 4 because it was as commercially successful as her others? :wtf:

I was talking about your delusion in general. :hug:

She could've showed them early demos?

I don't think you show early demos to label, what's the point? :)

Edited by Kermit the frog