Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

Everybody.

Ugh, so stupid.

I wasn't trying to say it was a "cheap ass mess". It just was sort of her sophomore slump.....I think she needs to reinstate her dominance with the general public.

Sophomore slump? It's her third best-selling song ever.

Edited by boysboysboys

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

EGOT2027

Why is she telling us this? She's made an announcement about an announcement that is 3 months away...weird...even for Gaga.

Introvert

Sophomore slump? It's her third best-selling song ever.

Alright I get that it was number one because of our fanbase and the hype surrounding the release of the album. But its no secret that the general public felt Gaga-fatigue. Therefore the singles did not linger on the hot 100 like one would expect from a top 40 pop star such as herself. Thats what I meant. Compare her 2011 to Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, or Katy Perry's and she didn't necessarily perform as well. I don't mean that to sound like **** talking. I'm just sayin! Girl needs to dominate the general public and not just little monsters.

SomethingMore

OMG I few days ago I said she's going to do the same thing like with BTW.

Title - VMA's

Single - February

Album - May

And I guessed it right!

Jase

Why is she telling us this? She's made an announcement about an announcement that is 3 months away...weird...even for Gaga.

Does it really matter? We've been without concrete news for so long, so this is a breath of fresh air.

Edited by Jase

Alright I get that it was number one because of our fanbase and the hype surrounding the release of the album. But its no secret that the general public felt Gaga-fatigue. Therefore the singles did not linger on the hot 100 like one would expect from a top 40 pop star such as herself. Thats what I meant. Compare her 2011 to Adele, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, or Katy Perry's and she didn't necessarily perform as well. I don't mean that to sound like **** talking. I'm just sayin! Girl needs to dominate the general public and not just little monsters.

:notsure:

Edited by blacktears

slowly starting to create hype/anticipation ;)

Jase

OMG I few days ago I said she's going to do the same thing like with BTW.

Title - VMA's

Single - February

Album - May

And I guessed it right!

And as I pointed out in the album discussion thread, we'll get new music this year, but not before the album title. We'll probably now get the first single in late September/early October time.

To all of those who are worried that she won't release any new music until 2013, that's not gonna happen. She isn't hyping this album to death like she did with Born This Way, so for her to give us the album title in September, and for her to then remain silent for 4-6 months until we got the first single is not gonna happen.

MelbHawker

nope that doesn't mean that at all lol where talking gaga...however allot of the demo's at least are most likely finished.

tumblr_lgzfu298xU1qzbl7f.gif

I'm in denial over that probable fact.

Darcklighter22

And as I pointed out in the album discussion thread, we'll get new music this year, but not before the album title. We'll probably now get the first single in late September/early October time.

To all of those who are worried that she won't release any new music until 2013, that's not gonna happen. She isn't hyping this album to death like she did with Born This Way, so for her to give us the album title in September, and for her to then remain silent for 4-6 months until we got the first single is not gonna happen.

this!...even wishful thinking here but lead single end of september early october and then album possibly mid November or December...it would be great specially with the holidays for sales

SomethingMore

Bless this post!

Introvert

:notsure:

Lets be real. Britney had 3 singles at the top of the charts, Nicki Minaj had Super Bass. Lady Gaga didn't really top the chartslike they did with any particular single besides Born This Way, which honestly didn't even dominate radio. I'm not saying she should make music like they do though! Don't get me twisted.

Darcklighter22

tumblr_lgzfu298xU1qzbl7f.gif

I'm in denial over that probable fact.

lol s'all good :sweat: altho at least the album is officially confirmed to be in the works and on it's way :)

hpmcmill

She doesn't "need" to, but I totally understand what you're saying. It would be nice to see her way way way on top like Poker Face/Paparazzi/Bad Romance time.