Jed
1 hour ago, Bette Davis said:

Good. His wife should follow suit.

x2bunaL.gif

you could always just not follow her

x2bunaL.gif

Harry
1 minute ago, Aced said:

funny how they all would come for somebody who would joke about arianas or lanas or any other female artists mental health.

double standarts at its finest:fthis:

or GAGA. god forbid. especially when she's been such a champion for the awareness of mental health issues.

i can understand people thinking kanye is an asshole on a surface level, but when his mental health struggles are public knowledge, and they are aware, and they still say that it's merely an "excuse"... it shows that we have a long way to go. as someone that has struggled (and still does) with mental health it's really upsetting to see that people view it like this. too many people are addicted to outrage and negativity to bother looking at what might really be happening. kanye hasn't really been all there for a few years now.

Chromatic

I'll never understand, why it is so hard for some people, to speak their mind without being negative. I'm not here to act all holy, but oh my goddess - is it really that hard, to keep a positive, or at least neutral tone, when being online? 

Harry
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I'll never understand, why it is so hard for some people, to speak their mind without being negative. I'm not here to act all holy, but oh my goddess - is it really that hard, to keep a positive, or at least neutral tone, when being online? 

who you meaning to @ here?

Just now, Harry said:

or GAGA. god forbid. especially when she's been such a champion for the awareness of mental health issues.

i can understand people thinking kanye is an asshole on a surface level, but when his mental health struggles are public knowledge, and they are aware, and they still say that it's merely an "excuse"... it shows that we have a long way to go. as someone that has struggled (and still does) with mental health it's really upsetting to see that people view it like this. too many people are addicted to outrage and negativity to bother looking at what might really be happening. kanye hasn't really been all there for a few years now.

we should actually just ignore these people. since they obviously have no idea what the fck they are talking about.

kayne is an assshole yes. but so am i. and so is everybody sometimes. did he kill or hurt anybody ? HELL NO. so whats the point then i dont understand.

its the same for me. i also steuggle with mental health issues after several years of heavy drug abuse. 

i hope it gets better for u. but never forget that youre not alone. and its normal to have some issues. dont ever be ashamed :firega:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

HausofLenis

I can't believe Taylor paid the social media to do this her power is unbelievable:poot:

JusticeforVenus
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

What's the point of being talented when your attitude stinks?

Well, losts of talented WRITERS,  FIlmakers, Directors (like Chaplin, Hitchcock), singers,  etc... had awful attitudes and they are legends... The Art is much more than the creator, the bad attitude doesnt mean the art stinks... They dont belong together, Gurl...

Harry
Just now, Aced said:

we should actually just ignore these people. since they obviously have no idea what the fck they are talking about.

kayne is an assshole yes. but so am i. and so is everybody sometimes. did he kill or hurt anybody ? HELL NO. so whats the point then i dont understand.

its the same for me. i also steuggle with mental health issues after several years of heavy drug abuse. 

i hope it gets better for u. but never forget that youre not alone. and its normal to have some issues. dont ever be ashamed :firega:

they don't know what they're talking about, but i'm reluctant to ignore that kinda thing because I don't want to let people know that it's okay. sometimes people are assholes, sure. but when certain individuals are clearly in a rocky mental state, i think it's only decent to cut them some slack when they're acting kind of sketchy. you wouldn't mock someone with a broken knee for not being able to run properly.

thank you. i'm constantly nervous to openly talk about my mental health. online i champion openness about it but i'm kind of a hypocrite in that sense... which is why it hits a bit of a nerve when i see people being so insensitive about it. i hope it gets better for you too, and that you're getting the help that you deserve :hug:

Bette Davis
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

you could always just not follow her

x2bunaL.gif

Omg what a genius idea!!!! Why didn't I think of that sooner?????? Let me go quickly unfollow her and all of her fan accounts.

x2bunaL.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

who you meaning to @ here?

Not dropping any names, having a bunch of people mocking me down - I just don't understand, why people have to talk the way they do. Calling names, judging or making fun of serious subjects such as mental illness, or disease in general.

Harry
Just now, Lucas said:

Not dropping any names, having a bunch of people mocking me down - I just don't understand, why people have to talk the way they do. Calling names, judging or making fun of serious subjects such as mental illness, or disease in general.

aight

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

as stated from @Harry and me above. they dont have any idea what they are talking about.

they didnt expirience mental health issues so they dont understand. and to be honest i hope they will never understand because having problems with your mental health is absolutly horrible and that i dont even wish that to my biggest enemies

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

6uHWP.gif

These hoes jealous of your fat ass queen!!!!!

Chromatic
Just now, Aced said:

as stated from @Harry and me above. they dont have any idea what they are talking about.

they didnt expirience mental health issues so they dont understand. and to be honest i hope they will never understand because have problems with your mental health is absolutly horrible and that i dont even wish to my biggest enemies

Mental health is no joke - I take medication daily, and still struggle.

Anyway, as I said; I have no intentions on playing holy or ''the good guy''. To me, it's just sad to see, how some people are acting online. I just don't hope, that they have the same attitude in real life. 

Archived