💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"The Cure" on German Single and Airplay Charts

Qualle1

Featured Posts

Qualle1

Unfortunately "The Cure" is falling in its 3rd week on the Official German Single Charts from # 57 to # 62.
Because of the increasing airplay (biggest gainer) I am quite sure, that the song will be rising again on the charts within the next couple of weeks.

Official German Single Charts (Top 100):

62 ( 57 ) Fr., 05.05.2017
57 ( 79 ) Fr., 28.04.2017
79 ( NE ) Fr., 21.04.2017

"The Cure" is debuting on the Offical German Airplay Charts at # 58.
"The Cure" is the biggest gainer: The song climbed from # 154 to # 58 - which is a very good sign!

Official German Airplay Charts (Top 100):

58 ( NE / 154 ) Week 17/2017

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

It would be great, if she would take some time to promote the single properly in her most important markets - but because of ASIB we might get no promotion at all for "The Cure"...

:(

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

TeenIdle

Isn't that what the charts thread is for though?

Noah
22 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Official German Airplay Charts (Top 100):

58 ( NE / 154 ) Week 17/2017

This is from last week...

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Qualle1
1 minute ago, Noah said:

This is from last week...

What is exactly your point?

This is the latest German Airplay Chart for "Calendar Week 17/2017", which got officially released today.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Noah
1 minute ago, Qualle1 said:

What is exactly your point?

This is the latest German Airplay Chart for "Calendar Week 17/2017", which got officially released today.

I understand your confusion. 

The Official Radio Charts in Germany are included in a paid subscription (about 250 Euro per year). RadioCharts releases the Radio Charts a week later so the paying people don't pay the money for no reason. 

If you wanna look up Radio Charts (which update daily but only include bigger stations) check out musicdna.com. Go to 'Charts' and see the position for this week (#36). The 'trending' tab updates daily at 5am for the day before. The tracking week goes from Friday - Thursday. Which means the first update for next week comes out tomorrow at 5am for next week. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Qualle1
14 minutes ago, Noah said:

I understand your confusion. 

The Official Radio Charts in Germany are included in a paid subscription (about 250 Euro per year). RadioCharts releases the Radio Charts a week later so the paying people don't pay the money for no reason. 

If you wanna look up Radio Charts (which update daily but only include bigger stations) check out musicdna.com. Go to 'Charts' and see the position for this week (#36). The 'trending' tab updates daily at 5am for the day before. The tracking week goes from Friday - Thursday. Which means the first update for next week comes out tomorrow at 5am for next week. 

I am not confused. :)

I already knew about musicdna.com, but I only post official (released) charts.

I am no "chart fanatic", so I would never pay money just to get the official number for airplay a couple of days earlier. ;)

I always use the following websites to get the latest information about Lady GaGa's official chart run - and both of these sites release their figures on Friday:

https://www.offiziellecharts.de/charts

or

http://www.radiocharts.com/html/charts_de_main.htm

Cheers,

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived