💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm melting down

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Kids are sheep. Can we get a new generation and cure them with Gaga's music? 

Never get a hit...2IaFCzR.gif

This is literally what the past generation says about pop music and us in general :sweat:

We grow up and get interested in other things, you can't blame the kids for wanting stuff that's easily digested and superficial.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
1 minute ago, 262626 said:

This is literally what the past generation says about pop music and us in general 

I like a lot of different songs from like the 80s-2013 but the current stuff is just complete ****. Idk how people actually listen to this. Its literally all rappers who can barely speak English and just mumble **** together over a basic trap instrumental

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Dorothy Gale
Just now, 262626 said:

This is literally what the past generation says about pop music and us in general 

I was listening to Bad Romance and Toxic, these youngsters are listening to The Chainsmokers.9.gif

Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

I was listening to Bad Romance and Toxic, these youngsters are listening to The Chainsmokers.9.gif

Read the edit!

Dorothy Gale
Just now, shoful said:

I like a lot of different songs from like the 80s-2013 but the current stuff is just complete ****. Idk how people actually listen to this. Its literally all rappers who can barely speak English and just mumble **** together over a basic trap instrumental

But then it goes on to get a 102 on metacritic and Gaga's last three albums have been in the sixties. LkWB00V.gif

Dorothy Gale

Maybe we should hack VEVO and upload Partynauseous featuring Kendrick Lamar and request it at our local radio stations?

Lion Heart

:rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

1 minute ago, shoful said:

It's just not your cup of tea. The same can be said about every music genre out there. There's music for everyone, show respect! 

Sister

Kids just aren't album connoisseurs nowadays, they like the singles and hits and the young and trendy artists, but Gaga has already made her claim to fame, so she will still always have her audience and spot to play the game as long as she doesn't do or say anything socially polarizing to destroy it. Gaga has actually done alright this era, because the young people that I am around actually have liked her hits more than I have lately, and I am a huge and lifelong Gaga fan, I think it's that they are more regular with songs and radio than I am  and I expect more and diverse from Gaga than she has been recently giving. I am her fan always and she has become my guilty pleasure, but I always expect more from her and more of an edge AND as a person who enjoys full albums, I like the full ride, while these kids just take the given singles. It's just a different world and view. I still always want full albums from artists, I will be crushed when and IF albums or full featured records go and we are left with only singles appearing here and there by popular and pushed artists.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, Sister said:

Kids just aren't album connoisseurs nowadays, they like the singles and hits and the young and trendy artists, but Gaga has already made her claim to fame, so she will still always have her audience and spot to play the game as long as she doesn't do or say anything socially polarizing to destroy it. Gaga has actually done alright this era, because the young people that I am around actually have liked her hits more than I have lately and I am a huge and lifelong Gaga fan, I think it's that they are more regular with songs and radio than I am  and I expect more and diverse from Gaga than she has been recently giving. I am her fan always and she has become my guilty pleasure, but I always expect more from her and more of an edge AND as a person who enjoys full albums, I like the full ride, while these kids just take the given singles. It's just a different world and view. I still always want full albums from artists, I will be crushed when and IF albums or full featured records go and we are left with only singles appearing here and there by popular and pushed artists.

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo2_400.gif

Dorothy Gale
Just now, MonsterMum said:

Oh my god, we're becoming the little Medonsters 

My worst nightmare has become a reality.

giphy.gif

shoful
2 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Oh my god, we're becoming the little Medonsters :creepflop:

Yeah but Madonna didn't stop getting hits until her most recent album.... 32 years into her career. Gaga is only 9. :toofunny:

Dorothy Gale
Just now, shoful said:

Yeah but Madonna didn't stop getting hits until her most recent album.... 32 years into her career. Gaga is only 9. 

I'm just praying Gaga's wins an Oscar for ASIB so we can use it against the Medonsters and other fan bases. 

OT: The music industry was way different in the 80s, if Madonna debuted today she wouldn't be able to maintain her shock-value as long. 

shoful
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I'm just praying Gaga's wins an Oscar for ASIB so we can use it against the Medonsters and other fan bases. 

OT: The music industry was way different in the 80s, if Madonna debuted today she wouldn't be able to maintain her shock-value as long. 

Yeah i know lol. Well if Madonna didn't debut until today. I doubt shock value to this level existed. She invented Shock. 

Also these fanbase battles are so dumb. People are so petty. 

"Stop the drama. Start the music"

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived