Moebius

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
22 minutes ago, Bear said:

It's a good song too :giveup:

Maybe over saturation. At this point I swear she has wrote 50% of all the recent hits on the radio :air: any they all have that distinctive Sia structure and sound, and then the "artists" try to emulate her voice resulting in 100s of clones- leaving less room in the market for the real Sia :emma:

Yeah, her writing is so distinguishable, I'm honestly sick of hearing everything she has made part of lol.

Arturo

It's good but it's the type of song gayTRL obsesseses over and wonders why it flopped. It was so obviously gonna be a flop. It's very 2010. Even the dance hall remix couldn't change that much.

Arturo
26 minutes ago, Alexanderr said:

Because people preferred the original version,

Songs don't flop for that reason. If there are two versions then the one people prefer the most will do well. If it was destined to be a hit the original just would have took off.

River

Because the gp thought that it's Cheap Pearls/The Greatest so they were tired of it and were like "isn't this song is like old and wtf Ed She Ran cover is much better"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Luv u Sum

Wth that "single mix" is trash? if thats what they sent to radio then i understand why

LaLuna

Because this is the only Move Your Body I care about: 

:lolly:

jinko
1 hour ago, merlot said:

i was so obsessed with the song when This Is Acting came out, and was hoping she'd make it a single

but theeeen the good sis decided to release a single mix that's worse than the original song, i got so mad :madge:

Fcken same!!!!!

Illuminati

the chorus is too loud imo, both her voice and instrumentation. she had the same issue with Alive chorus being too loud. but the song is a bop

Illuminati

Unstoppable should have been a single though, she wasted it as a promo single.

It has that perfect Confident meets 1000 Forms Of Fear (ironic isn't it) sound. 

DiamondAngel

Because sia can't get hits off her name alone. Cheap Thrills and Chandelier had to climb to the top. She doesn't have star power (yet) like the other pop girls do 

ryhanna
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

The song gets pretty loud around the chorus. 

First time I've heard the song, but my lord is this true. It's catchy but the chorus sounds like the musical equivalent of a seizure. 

erfaan

Chorus is way too OTT. Had no idea this was Sia and when I heard the chorus, I literally had to change the radio station.

StrawberryBlond

The song is a bit dated. It could have smashed 5 or 6 years ago but it's a bit too loud and OTT for today's taste. Shakira still should've taken it, though. It would have helped her internationally for sure. But the biggest problem is that Sia is in peak over-exposure. It seems like every second or third hit these days involved her in some form. She seems to soundtrack a lot of films as well. I think her sound is becoming a bit tired now and the public's interest is starting to wane. Even when it's not her singing, others sound like her. It's all becoming a bit too "I've heard this before."

Archived