Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Part III for Paparazzi and Telephone

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

Do you guys think Gaga will make the third part for the Telephone and Paparazzi its been 7 years since Telephone was released and I personally think its time she finished the whole trilogy?

I know in the past she said that there would be a third part but never did it. Aura. (sorry about this if it offends you) 

What do you think the story line will go down?

I know its just in my dreams but what if she did.

Peter Pan

Doubt it, but if Gaga and Bey decided to, it would be on Beyonce's surprise released visual album :tony:

Blade

One day when she has a child, it will make the continuation with Blue Ivy :poot:

That'd be the most likely thing, if anything.

OOPS22

It'll be TC. She'll cure all those that she poisoned in Telephone. :trollga:

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Perfect ionist
Just now, EDP said:

It'll be TC. She'll cure all those that she poisoned in Telephone. :trollga:

giphy.gif

Well if it was that would be so awesome.

LUCARTPOP

Machete Kills is part 3. :poot: 

It could make sense let's be real. :poot: 

YeehawKylie

No. ARTPOP was the last chance we had, in my opinion. I see Lady Gaga's work from now on being more mature. There was a very blissful immaturity in The Fame, Fame Monster, and ARTPOP that I don't think we'll have again. 

calmar

Unfortunately, I think "To Be Continued" is now just an ironic statement which references old western serials at the end of a music video which kinda lives up to an 'anti-serial' (as Gaga and Bey are not exactly as protagonistic as one would expect). It no longer necessarily refers to anything occurring outside of its own sphere. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

AlexanderMagno

The third part is one of the songs from ARTPOP. Gaga confirmed it. Since it wasn't released, anything else will be forced and against Gaga's artistic vision. 

Reginald
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The third part is one of the songs from ARTPOP. Gaga confirmed it. Since it wasn't released, anything else will be forced and against Gaga's artistic vision. 

Sources? I bet it was Aura.

I've also wondered if John Wayne was part 3 because it's so stylistically similar to the other videos.

Sakrai

inb4 she revives the project at age 75. Turns out Beyonce and Gaga fled together and were never seen again and they grow old as a couple and lived happily ever after and the video is a soft ballad of their happy years as they grow old together.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

gts14

Part 3, DWUW video and Act 2 are all together resting in the land of broken promises:neyde:

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, gts14 said:

Part 3, DWUW video and Act 2 are all together resting in the land of broken promises:neyde:

The DWUW video exists and was shot but was never released we will probably have to wait till she dies till we see the video and maybe the Venus vid. 

gagu

Right before the iTunes festival she said part 3 was on that setlist (the most plausible would have been Aura) but then the whole mess happened so it never saw the light. 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Archived