Antonio
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

#12, CRAZY KIDS
XT0kbXJ.gif

Written by: Kesha, William Adams, Dr. Luke, Benjamin Levin, Henry Walter
Produced by: Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco, Cirkut

Most points given by: @TeenIdle - 11
Least points given by: @Creyk - 3
Nobody assigned an attribute to this song.

COMMENTS

@kvnrp : Overall, I love this song. But they could've kept the rap and EDM part imo. And let's not begin on ruining it completely with Will.I.Am, out of all people :saladga:

@IndieKylie : I'll never forget her label for releasing this as a single WITH Will.I.Am. This song is iconic, it's epic, and it should've charted way better. This is Kesha at some of her best.

@juju : My favorite single from the album. Happy this is reviewing the solo version, because I like to forget that the will.I.am version even exists. No one got the party started quite like Kesha in the early 10's: the whistling, the soft-spoken/sung chorus, the kinetic verses and four-on-the-floor beats make this an all-around amazing song to turn up to. It seems like with this album, Kesha was finally able to sonically channel her image and authentic self in a way that was able to translate beyond her fan base - and it stuck.

@MonsterOfSpain : This song is just typical Kesha, the rapped verses clash with the smooth and relaxed chorus. Nice track.

LISTEN TO IT HERE

MEGARATE NAVIGATION

#13 - Wherever You Are

#12 -

phew :giveup: btw loved the pic>gif transition :giveup:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Repent. Get a week off and watch every single video clip/performance/tour.:gaycat: Get your life and thank me later.

I've watched the Drowned World, Confessions, S&S and MDNA tour dvds but I never cared much for her MVs :poot: #semiflop

Just now, Antonio said:

to be completely honest, I haven't watched the Evita videos yet :rip: #flopfan :rip: but You Must Love Me is still one of her best downtempo tracks, saved lives :giveup:

Never got into her Evita stuff and I'm argentinian :poot: 

kvnrp
Just now, Antonio said:

phew :giveup: btw loved the pic>gif transition :giveup:

Each song with a video got a GIF :queenga:

kvnrp
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

@Creyk ****s up the results once again. :neyde: What a surprise.

He gave the least amount of points as well :neyde:

119 in total :neyde:

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

I've watched the Drowned World, Confessions, S&S and MDNA tour dvds but I never cared much for her MVs :poot: #semiflop

watch the Rebel Heart film! it gave us the best live rendition of True Blue aka the rendition that made it a top 20 madge song for me, ear candy

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

watch the Rebel Heart film! it gave us the best live rendition of True Blue aka the rendition that made it a top 20 madge song for me, ear candy

oh **** I torrented it but I never watched it #flopmeagain :poot: Thanks for the reminder sis :lolly: 

To stay on topic I'll just say that I'm glad Crazy Kids left and that LITL is still here :lolly: 

kvnrp

#11 is a personal favorite of mine :diane:

A cute bop :diane:

And the first song above 8, with 8,1 points.

Hades
Just now, kvnrp said:

#11 is a personal favorite of mine :diane:

A cute bop :diane:

Dirty love/Gold Trans Am or The dance with sb track?

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

oh **** I torrented it but I never watched it #flopmeagain :poot: Thanks for the reminder sis :lolly: 

To stay on topic I'll just say that I'm glad Crazy Kids left and that LITL is still here :lolly: 

that torrent took away 10 precious GBs from my PC and I don't regret downloading it :lolly: watched it like 4 times :giveup: 

Gia Gunn
Just now, kvnrp said:

We can't get greedy.mp3 it seems :neyde: 

Archived