💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Bon AppÊtit isn't even a bad song. It's miles ahead of Shape of You, Closer and all that trash playing on the radio. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
4 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

and those human beings have human friends and human families too like all of us, and opportunities better than all of us to get a better help. believe me they do not need some stranger at other part of the world feel sorry for them. 

So what? :rip: 

You can still have personal struggles and deal with issues and have a hard time even if you can pay yourself a psychologist every week, were all different and deal with our stuff in personal ways 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, NORMANDIE said:

I am lost. What is BA?

Short for Bon Appetite

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GreekGod
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

So what?  

You can still have personal struggles and deal with issues and have a hard time even if you can pay yourself a psychologist every week, were all different and deal with our stuff in personal ways 

I don't say they don't have problems. They do. Like you do and everyone else do. I say that they don't need you to feel sorry about them.

chiuga

I'm quite surprised to see that the song still has not cracked into top 10 on iTunes after like 12 hours.

im now praying for her album... but Seeing as she has always played it safe and is not the in your face type she probably won't get the kind of backlash like gaga   with ARTPOP even if her album flops.

At 30 something years old, you don't make bubblegum music and you don't cry when someone says your music is ****, that's why Ive never liked her as an artist, she belongs in disneyland

The Fame Joanne

If she wouldn't have worked with a homophobe on the song, I'd say it doesn't deserve the hate. But under those circumstances...

Monsterish
2 hours ago, Hecturr said:

I mean she needs to toughen up, not everyone is gonna love all her songs. She's a popstar and is bound to face critique. I don't enjoy the song, but it's not the worst. And I get she feels sad people don't like a song she probably put a lot of work into. But girl, crying on instagram? 

She put a lot-of-work? Katy? Katy Perry? :saladga:

PI Floppedt

Bon Appetit is actually not a bad-sounding song despite the slightly tragic lyrics. I can't help but feel like Dr. Puke had something to do with how easily affected she's become. He is nowhere in sight on from her two leading singles from KP4, which is really suspicious because 1) she didn't speak on or take a stance on the Kesha-Puke situation and, 2) He's produced her entire discography. :oprah:

I don't actually hate PI

OOPS22

Something is definitely up with her. She's been acting so strange this entire era. Hope she's okay!

I have to admit, I find BA pretty catchy. :D

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Archived