💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga tour with Jazz versions of Gaga's own songs...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

who'd be here for Gaga doing a jazz tour that featured Jazz versions of her own material, including her existing pop songs?

I was watching C2C live the other day and loving her showmanship and vocal skills.   A tour featuring her own material would be pretty awesome.

cryingrainbow
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

who'd be here for Gaga doing a jazz tour that featured Jazz versions of her own material, including her existing pop songs?

I was watching C2C live the other day and loving her showmanship and vocal skills.   A tour featuring her own material would be pretty awesome.

yasssss. she has made me a jazz fan, i want jazz versions or even piano ballads of all her songs. :wub: 

London GUY

Here for Paparazzi and TEOG Jazz, they'd work well and Paparazzi is starting to sound a bit stale :madge: 

REPLAY

Eurotrash

100% yes

when she's 70

drinkmytears

The entire The Fame album could sound so good as a jazz record. Rework the arrangements but the lyrics and melodies could work. 

Applause as well, as seen on SNL

Chelseaaaaaa

I'd love that! It's probably the closest thing we'd get to original jazz standards from her anyway. Sadly, I can't see it happening due to a small market. Jazz is already a dying genre (and it pains me to say that) so I cannot imagine that many people going; including her biggest fans. Tony Bennett does well but he's a legend. Similarly, Michael Buble is successful but that's because he's a big hit during the holidays above all else. It's a shame. Gaga has mentioned she wants to do an acoustic tour one day so if that's still accurate perhaps she can have a set of some of the songs reworked in that style, along with piano ballads or guitar songs.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'd much rather her go on a jazz tour with (original) songs made to be jazz songs. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ArtGagaPop

not like full on jazz tour but i would be here for another applause jazz version like SNL and a few more songs 

juju

What I really want, is a full jazz album of original material.

Can you imagine the slayage :giveup: 

Spoiler

But here for this idea! My imagined setlist:

Paparazzi (Jazz Version)
Eh Eh (Jazz Version/Rag time version)
John Wayne / DIC / Alejandro (Jazz Medley)

Just Dance (Jazz Version)
Future Love (Jazz Acoustic)
Hey Girl (Jazz Version)
Do What U Want (Jazz Version)

LoveGame / Monster (Jazz Medley)
Telephone (Jazz Acoustic)

Perfect Illusion (Jazz Version)
Dance in the Dark (Jazz Acoustic)
Poker Face (Jazz Acoustic)
Born This Way (Jazz Version)

Applause (Jazz Acoustic)
Bad Romance (Jazz Version)

❤ x ❤

giskardsb
40 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'd much rather her go on a jazz tour with (original) songs made to be jazz songs. 

While that would be cool too, jazz has a long tradition of starting with existing popular songs and making them jazz. 

Honestly I would be here for that, like if she did a residency show and jazz up her smash hits. :diane:

Archived