charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnyTheSame

hello! (it's me(mario)). After 4 years visiting this cult site i finally make a account to disguss with you guys. Cheers to VivilittleM and GypsyLife, you are me 2 favourites through the years. I have to send my appreciation to Bloody, cause we are the 2 people that keeps  'The Cure" alive in Greek Spotify top 20! :D 

GagaCure
Just now, Aries Zoloft said:

BA is barely a day old and y'all already predict the outcome? chill katy might leak a sex tape with it playin in the background and snatch that #1 that I love:ladyhaha:

That is so Kim Kardashian :madge:

1 minute ago, junolxf said:

"This is our last chance" :what:

"I don't really believe in rolling effect" :what:

"TC is the BA of Gaga's career" :what:

The Holy Trinity. :applause: 

No one can ever beat the last chance nonsense. Truly a fanfiction. Saving a song that does better on streaming with a YT video by our YT fad is truly smth else. I will laugh so hard once TC video is out and the song drops from the top 50 on itunes. I am that traumatised from the MR video.

1 minute ago, Aries Zoloft said:

BA is barely a day old and y'all already predict the outcome? chill katy might leak a sex tape with it playin in the background and snatch that #1 that I love:ladyhaha:

jWDwClI.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Monstersspain
4 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

G.U.Y is the BA of Gaga's career. 

How can you even compare both? G.U.Y. is an electro-pop masterpiece and had probably the best video of Gaga's career, it didn't deserved to flop but we all know what happened during the ARTPOP era. Katy did a lot of promo with all those cherry pies stuff & she has streaming power. So you cannot compare, BA is actually that song we skip bc is bad, and that's a fact.  :reductive:

Just now, GagaCure said:

OMG WHERE IS BON APPÉTIT ON ITUNES.

THEY DELETE IT.

what

jWDwClI.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Just now, GagaCure said:

OMG WHERE IS BON APPÉTIT ON ITUNES.

THEY DELETE IT.

As they should

its not like its bringing them any coins or smth, truly an embarassment, if they had made it a spotify exclusive and feautured it in all the playlists it would look like a smash tbh

Azor Ahai
Just now, GagaCure said:

18157964_457904344552352_542141826944965

I don't know if it's a glitch.

I can't see Bon Appétit anywhere in the US.. 

Have you considered this being a glitch on kworb.com :poot: ? 

Which is more likely? Katy deleted her song or kworb glitching? :poot: 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Monstersspain said:

How can you even compare both? G.U.Y. is an electro-pop masterpiece and had probably the best video of Gaga's career, it didn't deserved to flop but we all know what happened during the ARTPOP era. Katy did a lot of promo with all those cherry pies stuff & she has streaming power. So you cannot compare, BA is actually that song we skip bc is bad, and that's a fact.  :reductive:

You achieved making like 8 statements in a row that I disagree with.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived