charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Naufri
3 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

I'm so happy that Gaga rose to #5 on TTH :giveup:

It shows that our hard work paid of and the GP is here for it :giveup:

I really dont know how Katy was one spot behind TC when BA debuted at TTH, guess Talent is winning over trash this time 

Take one thing in account, TC entered TTH at #31 days after the release. BA entered at 10 the same day of release, they're gonna push Katy up on the next days. If she doesn't reach the first spot it would be because of Dj Khaled and bieber payed more.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

Take one thing in account, TC entered TTH at 31 days before the release. BA entered at 10 the same day of release, they're gonna push Katy up on the next day. If she doesn't reach the first spot it would be because of Dj Khaled and bieber payed more.

or the streams the song get on the playlist have impact and katy only have downhill to go just like PI :trollga:

LittleMichael

Who says that TC increased in Italy on Spotify? It's #42 (-4) on Kworb :grr:

Million Reasons #80 (-6) but the streams increased (+1,670)

Spoiler

BA is #50

Naufri
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

or the streams the song get on the playlist have impact and katy only have downhill to go just like PI :trollga:

The rose of spots on the top 10 of tth don't secure you a lot more exposure. In fact Gaga haven't increased a lot since she entered the top 15 of that playlist. 

Harry

Yeah I think the placement on a playlist like TTH isn't THAT important because many people probably listen to it on shuffle, but being high as #5 and obviously #1 is very good for visibility. The thing that's most exciting about it to me is that Spotify obviously consider it worthy/popular enough to go up that high.

Noah
10 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Radio is doing its Job, I see :reductive:

two spins on every NRJ already :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

stir the pot

These are graphs from SpotOnTrack, which shows The Cure's trend:

SIjkvgS.jpg

Above is WORLDWIDE. We can see that from the 22nd of April to the 28th, TC is gradually increasing in streams. Knowing that Gaga is not a streaming force, this is a good thing. She's slowly, but surely building her streaming force.

WD4ZrgP.jpg

Next is the US. It's pretty stable from the 24th to 28th when it comes to streams. As its radio airplay rapidly increases, we'll see the effect in the next few weeks. And if Gaga drops a great music video that will become viral :poot:,  then perhaps we'll experience +2-3M daily WW streams. :excited2:

Kindness Ponk
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yeah I think the placement on a playlist like TTH isn't THAT important because many people probably listen to it on shuffle, but being high as #5 and obviously #1 is very good for visibility. The thing that's most exciting about it to me is that Spotify obviously consider it worthy/popular enough to go up that high.

Free user could only shuffle the playlist.

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Algorithm said:

And if Gaga drops a Bad-Romance-level music video :poot:,  then perhaps we'll experience +2-3M daily WW streams. :excited2:

It's nice to dream. :giggle:

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, JolinTsai said:

Free user could only shuffle the playlist.

With mobile :classy:

With a computer you can choose the song :classy:

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Algorithm said:

Next is the US. It's pretty stable from the 24th to 28th when it comes to streams. As its radio airplay rapidly increases, we'll see the effect in the next few weeks. And if Gaga drops a Bad-Romance-level music video :poot:,  then perhaps we'll experience +2-3M daily WW streams. :excited2:

Honestly I hate being negative but this song is really not worthy of a GREAT music video. It should get a basic-beautiful-colorful pop music video that fits to the song

GagaCure
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Honestly I hate being negative but this song is really not worthy of a GREAT music video. It should get a basic-beautiful-colorful pop music video that fits to the song

I need it to have the Chantaje,Teenage Dream vibes. I WOULD KILL FOR IT.

Naufri
Just now, IAmDavid said:

I can tell you that Eh Eh MV sold me the song at the time, and I became obsessed with it.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived